Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Thanks Holaday and Xander, because Barnes was about to f*** this game up out of reach.
  2. Matt Barnes is infuriating to watch.
  3. Oh great Matt Barnes
  4. f***ing awesome
  5. http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/images/players/head_shot/519141.jpg Drew Pomeranz (10-10, 2.95 ERA, 2-3, 4.06 ERA with Boston) http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/images/players/head_shot/543606.jpg Jake Odorizzi (9-5, 3.53 ERA) WIN
  6. Only 3 more outs. which could take a while knowing this pen.
  7. WTF is Buchholz doing
  8. Mookie! MVP MVP MVP
  9. Good game for Holt
  10. Big scoring opportunity here, lets take advantage.
  11. Settle down Big Dick
  12. Great AB by Holt though
  13. Damn, I can't believe Leon got thrown out when he was running on the pitch..
  14. Don't really get why you'd have Hanley try scoring there, was incredibly easy play for Longoria.
  15. #30 for Mookie!
  16. Good work by Big Dick
  17. That's a series where I just hope Sox win and gain on one of these two annoying teams. I don't even care which team wins that matchup.
  18. This game thread is off to a great start hahaha
  19. Was that with the Sox? I really don't remember Ortiz hitting leadoff and I feel like that's something absurd I'd remember lol
  20. Why not? If Pedroia is not in the lineup, you should have one of your best players getting the most potential AB's in your lineup, Betts or Xander makes sense. Hill and Holt leading off is dumb. Hill has been a black hole and Holt is average player.
  21. Agreed. I don't understand the logic where if Pedroia needs an off day we have a guy who usually hits at the bottom of the order lead off. Holt and Hill have both hit leadoff recently and it makes no sense.
  22. The roster expansion could be interesting, maybe one of these relievers being called up will catch fire and help us.. Wishful thinking but who knows.. Can't be much worse than what we already have.
  23. http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/images/players/head_shot/519144.jpg Rick Porcello (17-3, 3.23 ERA) http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/images/players/head_shot/542882.jpg Matt Andriese (6-5, 3.71 ERA) Its time to stop f***ing around and losing games, especially to this s*** team. WIN.
×
×
  • Create New...