Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Great play by Pedroia
  2. I don't get how it was undeserved..
  3. That throw by Kiermaier was absurd.. Holy s***. Good hit by Holt and hustle by Betts
  4. Berry was also a good fielder and was an elite base runner. Moncada will be the better player obviously, Quintin Berry was by no means a great player, but as a base runner, he was a stud. Including the playoffs, he was 32-33 in his career in stolen base attempts and he started his career 32-32. For the Sox in '13 alone he was 3-3 in the playoffs. I don't think Moncada at this stage in his career is a good bet to do that, based on what we've seen from him in the MLB level.
  5. I think all 12 of the Rays fans would kill their GM and never be a fan of the team again if they traded their best player in franchise history to Boston.
  6. Why? Hanigan blows. Its not like he's done anything this season to warrant being on a playoff roster, Holaday hasn't been great but he's been better than Hanigan. As for people talking about using Moncada as a pinch runner - I like Moncada and think he'll be a great MLB player but he has made a lot of mistakes on the base paths in his limited time, that I sure as hell wouldn't trust him in a playoff game. Quintin Berry and Dave Roberts weren't great players but they were elite at one thing and you could trust them to do it. Right now, Moncada isn't a guy I'd trust on the base paths. He's already been picked off once and could've been another time, not to mention the mistake he made with how many others there was in another game.
  7. Big Dick Rick going for #22 tonight
  8. And I do feel like this is a thing voters actually consider, in all sports. I believe this is part of the reason why Derrick Rose stole Lebrons MVP in 2011 when Lebron was far and away the best player in the league.
  9. Archer is good, and I would happily take him on Sox, he's just had absurdly bad luck this year and plays on a bad team.
  10. Sweeeeeeeeep
  11. We all probably have at least one guy we were wrong about. I liked Hanley's chances to rebound, not this well, but I thought he'd be solid.. now guy I was wrong about, Porcello, I thought he sucked.. Am glad he proved me wrong.
  12. Hanley Ramirez is the man
  13. Benintendi with the big hit
  14. Ugh, need to make the Orioles pay for all these damn walks
  15. Are you f***ing kidding me Price? Now I have to listen to orioles announcer jack off all over himself
  16. Lol Tillman walks in a run and Showalter is pulling him out already.
  17. Orioles announcers are complaining about Ortiz complaining to umpires.. lol
  18. Yeah, he did, was a very nice play. Leon!
  19. Good hustle by JBJ
  20. Nice play by Price
  21. Solid first inning. Scored a run and made Tillman throw 35 pitches
  22. Did the Orioles really save that destroyed phone from three years ago as a gift? I can't even tell if this was a joke or if they were really salty.. or both.
  23. BENINTENDI! Haha thanks Chris Davis
  24. What a horrible AB..
×
×
  • Create New...