Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. And they're not much better in the field.
  2. Wouldn't be a Red Sox game without some stupid base running.
  3. Orioles are apparently planning to start Gausman again tomorrow.
  4. Hembree looks like s***.
  5. They literally just complain all game. Have you had the opportunity to listen to their complaints about the 'fast infield yet"? they really like bringing that up.
  6. Vazquez with two awful AB's tonight with runner on 3rd and less than two outs.
  7. JJ Hardy is having a Marco Hernandez inning.
  8. Thank you Chris Young, pour it on now.
  9. "Moreland is held to a single, that will be his 14th double of the season". I love these Orioles announcers. Gotta score here.
  10. Hey, other teams make errors too!
  11. Gotta give props to Pom for picking up his s***** fielders.
  12. Something needs to be done, this 3B defense is unacceptable, can we at least call up a guy that can just field? We are getting no offense OR defense whatsoever..
  13. Another nice play by a Red Sox 3B..
  14. But it was a 77 MPH slider by a bad pitcher with awful control. I know the tensions are high but I really don't think he did that on purpose, he's had issues all year with control.
  15. Gausman is literally one of the only pitchers Sox have hit well, they lit him up at Camden Yards. He sucks, I wish he didn't get ejected.
  16. Gary Thorne commenting on how uneducated all the Red Sox fans and players are. "They don't know the game, they didn't play the game and/or didn't play the game the right away". Shut the f*** up.
  17. Gausman has thrown 8 strikes in 21 pitches, I think he just sucks and has no command.
  18. Wow, I don't think Gausman meant to do that, very questionable ejection there. Who intentionally throws a slider at someone?
  19. Its always an adventure when the ball is hit to our 3B. Nice scoop by Moreland.
  20. Left shoulder strain, no timetable yet.
  21. And that's what he'll be once Price is healthy. Sale/Porcello/Price/E-Rod/Pom is a damn good rotation.
  22. I like Pom, didn't like what we gave up for him though. I think he'll be fine, he's a great 4th or 5th starter.
  23. Pomeranz is the white Dice-K. Lots of pitches, lot of walks, long innings, minimal damage.
×
×
  • Create New...