Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. I don't get how this team just performs this bad some days. Christian Bergman has been a s***** pitcher his whole MLB career and the Sox just cant hit him for whatever reason.
  2. Mookie is really cold right now.
  3. I don't get why people think Farrell is stupid, he just showed some good strategy last inning. By sending Moreland and have him caught stealing, it was the 2nd out, making it impossible for someone to hit into a double play.
  4. What the f*** is this team doing? Were gonna set a record for most DPs in a game.
  5. The offense needs to step up, laying an egg on the 1 year anniversary of Harambes death is unnacceptable.
  6. Porcello is really getting hit hard, its a miracle he hasn't given up any runs yet.
  7. Stop f***ing hitting into double plays
  8. Lot of hits given up, but Porcello keeps working out of jams.
  9. Wow, hell of a play by Segura.
  10. Seems like Porcello is giving up a lot of hits and hard hit balls. Not just today, but in general this season.
  11. These southwest singing commercials need to die.
  12. http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/images/players/head_shot/519144.jpg Rick Porcello (3-5 4.35 ERA) http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/images/players/head_shot/548357.jpg Christian Bergman (1-2 6.30 ERA) Lets keep on winning!
  13. I believe I heard Holt's migraine issues are similar to Percy Harvins, and Harvin has attempted numerous comebacks and just can't cut it. I unfortunately fear Holts career could be done.
  14. That was such a great moment. Great game by Johnson, and JBJ. Great to see.
  15. JBJ is unbelievable in the field
  16. I hadn't realized they were doing that bad. On Paper they look like a decent lineup with Cano/Cruz/Seager/Segura.
  17. Even with Price back, odds are someone will get hurt or something at some point, so if Johnson has figured it out, it'll be huge to have a 6th starter who doesn't literally forfeit games like Kendrick and Velazquez were doing.
  18. This isn't even just the best start for Brian Johnson, its one of the best we've gotten from any starter all season, he's been amazing (at least in box score, I haven't been able to watch).
  19. This is why we don't bench/trade/whatever JBJ and just let him sort himself out. He's a good player and who even when he isn't hitting will provide a positive impact. His defense is some of the best we'll ever see. I like Chris Young, don't get me wrong, but there is no way in hell Sox are a better team with Chris Young as an every day player instead of JBJ, just no way. I know he's frustratingly streaky, but he'll do far more good than bad. I cant believe people not only mentioned trading him, but wanted him BENCHED after like 15 games..
  20. http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/images/players/head_shot/598271.jpg Brian Johnson (1-0, 7.20 ERA) http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/images/players/head_shot/547007.jpg Rob Whalen (hasn't pitched in MLB this season, is 0-2 with 4.09 ERA in AAA). What a pitching match up this is!!
  21. 10 pitch 1-2-3 save for Kimbrel. He is Locked in right now.
  22. Orioles are down 2-0 late as well.
  23. E-Rod continues to be very good. Wish he could've limited the pitches a bit, but hard to complain about 6 shutout innings.
  24. Since I was bored at work, I just checked and you are correct. I'm 10-2 so far this season and this is my 2nd 4 game win streak.
  25. Since I was bored at work, I just checked and you are correct. I'm 10-2 so far this season and this is my 2nd 4 game win streak.
×
×
  • Create New...