Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. I'm not gonna lie, I wasn't a fan of Pom or the trade at the time, but he's really changed my opinion on him, especially with all the injuries Espinoza is having.
  2. I guess that's why.
  3. Why is Vazquez hitting before Devers?
  4. David Ortiz needs to call all Sox games.
  5. The 2013 team was definitely a fluke. A magical fluke , but it still was a fluke. Nothing wrong with that though, it still counts. So many guys had career years out of nowhere. Mike Carp had the only good season of his career in 2013. Daniel Nava broke out, Koji was our what? 3rd? 4th? option as closer and one of most dominant season I've seen from a closer. Shane Victorino who was injury prone and appeared to be declining had the highest WAR season of his career (it was only good season during his Red Sox contract). Jonny Gomes - another mediocre player, was solid for us. So many random guys broke out, and it was a lot of luck and flukiness. Ill happily take the championship but lets be real.
  6. If we weren't signing Ortiz, we should've signed Encarnacion. Moreland as the Papi replacement was a joke
  7. Why would anybody want those players mentioned in trades? Only one with even decent value is Price and we'd have to eat a lot of money...
  8. Do you really want Moreland out there every day? He has been horrendous
  9. Awesome job Rick. Game over
  10. Great play by Devers
  11. Mookie is not going anywhere. Lets be real. There is only about 5 guys I'd deal him for and some of those the other team wouldn't do anyway.
  12. Doug Fister shouldn't be on the roster, he has literally been one of worst players in baseball.
  13. I believe they said it was Jonny Gomes.
  14. Two prospects? They were literally nobody's
  15. Doug Fister is now 0-5 with a wonderful 7.46 ERA and 1.86 WHIP Cy Young!
  16. So.. Why wasn't anyone warming up or anything? Abad and Taylor hadn't pitched.. and anything is better than Doug Fister...
  17. Woooooo.... so glad I stayed up for this
  18. I swear if this ass f*** Fister blows this game...
  19. Of course! especially if the reason for only 5-6 hours is watching Doug Fister!
  20. Sandy Leon!!!! WOOO MVP MVP MVP
  21. I originally didn't care about the late start time because I didn't have to work until 11 tomorrow. Of course this game is still going strong at 3 AM.
  22. Well I think Marrero has proven he can't bunt... Lol
  23. Oh God, Doug Fister is in? I'm going to bed.
×
×
  • Create New...