Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Montero at it again
  2. Its too easy to steal on him. Just keep taking advantage of how bad Montero is.
  3. Mookie has been hitting the ball well, would be nice if he could start hitting to his potential Now steal Mookie.
  4. Yup. Then he came to Toronto and still hasn't thrown anyone out.
  5. Sox need to take advantage of Montero. He sucks
  6. What the f*** is Fister doing
  7. I stayed till the end. I also work in restaurant industry though so my hours are always weird
  8. Bullpen pitched 13 shutout innings..
  9. HANLEY! IDC How weak it was! W!
  10. Mookie! Please win this s***
  11. I'm really drunk and really tired... can this game please just end..
  12. You know our offense sucks when we score 2 runs and are in the 19th inning.
  13. Machado walk off - Yankees lose
  14. This umpire is the reason why people want robot umps. this guy is HORRIBLE.
  15. Bye Donaldson
  16. Just like we all envisioned: Carson Smith is making his 2017 debut in the 18th inning of a game in September!
  17. Abad is such a weird pitcher. Throws like 60 MPH pitches and s***.
  18. Have you ever seen the movie Rubber? Ending was epic http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1612774/
  19. Why did Farrell pull Boyer? he was dealing
  20. I went to fantasy football draft at 10 PM, got drunk, come home 2 1/2 hours later and game is still going on... Jesus.
  21. This game has been another bag of s***.
  22. This umpires strike zone is umm.. something alright
  23. I think Mookie is a solid bet for 5+ WAR every year, gold glove defense and .280/.340 with 20+ homers, 20 steals and 80+ RBI. He wont be as good as 2016, but wont hit this bad. I think he's inbetween.
  24. Mookie just made another solid defensive play to ensure Bautista didn't score on that play
  25. I don't think I'd want to buy a Big Mac, regardless of the price.
×
×
  • Create New...