Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Were worried about Chris Sale pitching in October because he gave up 3 runs to one of the best offenses in baseball, in April, and still gave a quality start? I like the logic.
  2. Sale definitely didn't have his best stuff today and still gave a quality start. He's pretty good.
  3. Are you kidding me? That is a horrible f***ing call. Benintendi was able to reach first base with a lunge
  4. Great hustle by Benintendi
  5. Is it just me or has NESN's camera work been very weird this year? They seem to often come back after a pitch has been thrown already, there will be a foul ball and camera will randomly zoom into Sox dugout, then randomly switch to A's player running after a foul ball, like WTF is going on?
  6. He's also throwing almost unhittable pitchers. He's painting the corners and making literally no mistakes. I think Nunez is the only guy whose hit the ball hard so far.
  7. I'm not calling it game yet, this team has come from behind a lot.
  8. Apparently Marcus Semien is going to kill us.
  9. He's always been talented, I had him pegged as a big breakout guy this year. He's always had the stuff. I drafted him in all my fantasy leagues and even probably dumbly started him in a few.
  10. I understand why they ruled it an error, its due to the situation, but thats a tough error on Semien
  11. 2 outs on 2 pitches.. Jesus, at this rate he's going CGSO no hitter.
  12. Manaea is nasty. I was high on him coming into the season.
  13. Jed Lowrie is absolutely killing the ball this season for whatever reason.
  14. I don't think I've seen that actually called.
  15. Xander is expected back Friday
  16. Yeah, I'm the same way. If I'm not watching due to work, hanging out with friends or partying/whatever, I'm usually checking the score on my phone. I can't watch games while already knowing the result. Ill watching highlights later, but not whole game. I'd say I probably watch 100 or so per year. I've gotten lucky this year and on days I work, we've either had off days (a lot of Monday off days, and a Friday!) or been on West Coast so I get off by time game starts. I've only missed two this year, both David Price starts (when he got rocked vs Yankees, and 7 scoreless vs Tampa).
  17. This team is literally clicking on all cylinders. They pitch well, hit well, are managed well, and man is this team fun to watch. When we were down 3-0, I fully expected them to come back. Its a different guy every night. Tonights heroes are definitely Velazquez, JBJ and Moreland. I love this team.
  18. These grand slams are crazy
  19. Pomeranz hasn't been good tonight, and I expected some rust, but lets not forget he probably allows only 1 run if Vazquez blocks that strike three in inning 1. It is what it is, I expect him to improve with more work.
  20. Edit: sorry about double post. this site works like s*** on my phone.
  21. An away game in Oakland, in april, when the team is on a 7 game win streak and 15-2, is a must win? Lol what
  22. Agree completely. It is in the best interest of this team that Pomeranz gets healthy and gets back to 2017 form. We’re gonna lose some games this year, believe it or not.
  23. Yeah screw last year! I prefer judging players based on 2 innings in their first start coming off an injury!
×
×
  • Create New...