Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. We have arguably the best player in baseball ready to come up with two on, and don’t use him to let a mediocre offensive catcher and a utility guy hit. Okay then
  2. Betts or Hanley should’ve hit there. f***ing horrible AB by Vazquez
  3. There we go Brock! PH Betts here?
  4. It’s a real s*** hole of a stadium. My friend went there last year and said it was worst stadium he’s ever been too, worse than the Trop
  5. Alright, here we go. 2 on and no one out. Lets score
  6. Price is dealing. Offense really needs to get some runs
  7. Offense needs to do something. This is awful
  8. These aren’t even good ABS. Not seeing many pitches and hitting weak fly balls
  9. Regardless of the pitcher, I’m taking Mookie over every other player in our lineup.
  10. I really don’t understand why we are giving Mookie so many off days already, we’ve had an absurd amount of team off days already.
  11. Semien and Lowrie are really irritating
  12. Oh, I agree, like I said its a moot point now, we couldn't touch Manaea, but at that point, it was still a game I believed we could win, which is why I was angry they took Beni off the base paths. That was just a dominant performance though, I think Nunez on a lineout, and Mookie's flyout were only balls hit even somewhat well.
  13. I completely agree. I don't understand what he did wrong, he stayed in the base line, was slightly out of it, but was still within reach of the bag, which is what I remembered being the rule, he was able to still dive and reach the bag after "leaving" the line. Its a tough situation for the runner and don't get how that could possible be overturned.
  14. I'm glad I had the balls to start Manaea against the Sox in both my fantasy leagues. I'd be so pissed if I benched him and had Sox lose and have that gem on my bench.
  15. It still throws me off when people say 10 years ago and I realize that was 2008.
  16. http://www.nonohitters.com/no-hitters-vs-the-boston-red-sox/ This is the first time the Red Sox have been no hit in my life time. I hoped I'd never see it, but guess it was inevitable. Great game by Manaea. I still think Beni's play should've been a hit, but we weren't winning this game regardless so its moot point.
  17. This game thread is more humiliating than the actual game. I don't even know what to say about some of these comments.
  18. Whatever, we had to lose sometime, might as well help my fantasy teams.
  19. I agree, as I've said I'm really high on him, but that also wasn't directed at you, mainly the few saying he sucks and this is unacceptable andetc. It happens, its baseball.
  20. He's a young pitcher whose had ace potential and is extremely talented. I don't understand why you think he sucks.
  21. Do you guys think Manaea is some like bum journey man or something? Jesus.
  22. If this is how some people are acting when the team is 17-2 and losing a game in April, I don't even want to see the mid-summer and playoff game threads.
  23. Sale went 7 innings and only allowed 3 runs, without having his best stuff, he obviously is gonna struggle in October.
  24. I'm not sure what is going on this game thread anymore
×
×
  • Create New...