Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. I’m sure Vazquez is telling Pomeranz to hang every pitch and give up line drives..
  2. Pomeranz looks horrible
  3. Yeah, Andrew Miller is elite out of the pen, in any inning. Blown saves are a pretty dumb stat sometimes anyway, guys get blown saves for coming in game up 1 with bases loaded, no one out, and getting a double play that scores a run.
  4. Wasn’t easy, but Barnes gets out of it
  5. Okay Carson Smith really needs to stop sucking
  6. Previously they had kept the violence and all that stuff away from the harbor, and the tourist areas (Camden, M&T, etc), but its gotten too close for a lot of people to be comfortable. Sucks, because I really like the surrounding bars and Camden Yards. I still go to at least a few Sox/Orioles game a year, but its disappointing seeing how empty the stadium is these days.
  7. JD's opposite field power is amazing
  8. He's good at stealing bases, but when the ball is in play, or the pitcher is holding the ball, that's where we gotta worry!
  9. Yeah, I'm not sure what they are even attempting to do in Baltimore, their is so much corruption and ******** going on there, its pretty much unfixable at this point. Orioles are even doing some pretty crazy deals trying to get fans in. I think all kinds under the age of 10 are allowed in free one adult ticket.
  10. The Park, is fine, but the riot "series" was an awful problem and left a nasty mark on a lot of people, a lot of them wont/haven't returned, and the way the Orioles, and the whole city of Baltimore handled everything about the situation was disgraceful. The mayor is an idiot, the cops are corrupt, etc.
  11. Yup, that was me. Me and two of my friends tried helping out those people, we sat with them the whole time and that was there first time in Baltimore and they had decent walk back to hotel.. Luckily that night was one of the only nights we ever paid extra to be in a garage. We had heard about the Freddie Gray stuff, but didn't think it would be that absurd. I had a friend who actually was supposed to go to the White Sox game, 2 days later on a Monday that got canceled, but the Orioles didn't cancel the game till late and she was stuck in Baltimore for 6 hours because they wouldn't let people leave. She hasn't been back to Camden Yards since and wont go back.
  12. It's a great park, one of my favorites to go to, its everything else about Baltimore that sucks.. evening Parking there is awful.
  13. Yup. A lot of Sox fans from Boston that night were terrified, half of them didn't even know what to do, because the fans were not kept in the loop well at all, and the out of towners had no idea what to do. Nobody even cared who won that game, it was horrible situation that the security at the stadium and outside the stadium handled horribly, they had no answers to any questions. The combo of Baltimore being such a s***** place and the Orioles sucking is killing their attendance.
  14. Oh yeah, it's bad, they find dead bodies in the inner harbor somewhat often, and its disturbing. I live in Maryland and very rarely venture into Baltimore. I was at the riot game a few years ago and that was one of the most absurd, scary situations I've ever been in, there was so much crazy s*** going on.
  15. Yeah it’s in Baltimore. The attendance at Camden Yards has been atrocious this year. Baltimore is a s*** hole and the team sucks
  16. I’m convinced Benintendi is a moron. Game after game he does something stupid.
  17. Why is Beni even playing?? WE NEED SWIHART!!
  18. Hopefully Holt is alright. He’s been on fire
  19. My friend is at the Rays/Orioles game. I literally don’t think there is 1000 people at the game tonight lmao
  20. That was a nice play by JD.. Mookie also covered some major ground there from center lol
  21. What the hell was that, JD? Man is he bad out there
  22. Catcher is one the least important offensive positions and most important defensive positions.
  23. About the favorite player debate, I'm a bit younger, and have only been watching since 2002 or so, so my favorites have always been Manny and Pedro, but man do I love Mookie. I will be severely disappointed if we don't re-sign him long term. I love everything about him, his personality, the way he plays, obviously his skills, I rarely buy jerseys for anyone, and I bought his shortly after his MLB debut, I literally had to custom order it because MLBShop didn't have it yet lol.
  24. I agree with this. Most of the Pats fan I run into are such unbearable douches, which is the main reason for my dislike of them and the team. I don't even hate the players. I think Brady is best QB of all time and I've actually met Bill Belichick numerous times at work, and have a lot of respect for him. Every fan base has morons, but they're ridiculous.
×
×
  • Create New...