Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Schwarber is such a stud. RE-SIGN THAT MAN
  2. I think he’s literally only had a few singles.
  3. Great AB Hunter. Vazquez needs to make them pay
  4. Hunter Renfroe hit a line drive foul ball and broke John Smoltz computer lmao
  5. I’ve never seen a player as hot as Kike Hernandez and what a time for him to do it
  6. How the f*** long is this gonna take?
  7. I cannot logically think of a reason why .180 hitter Danny Santana would hit there. That was his first AB since early September… like Wtf
  8. Franco is going to a pain in the ass for a long time
  9. True he’s been nasty
  10. I don’t think I trust any bullpen guys besides Houck and Whitlock. I hate this bullpen
  11. Robles and Austin Davis pitching in close games in playoffs is hilariously bad
  12. Arozarena Is so annoyingly good in playoffs
  13. Xander has missed some hangers tonight
  14. Devers doesn’t look good
  15. Kike is on a different level right now
  16. How was that racist? Lol
×
×
  • Create New...