Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Their QB alone could put them top 10, Caleb Williams is a stud
  2. Why would you ever use Abraham Almonte as a pinch hitter? Dude is literally definition of bum
  3. I don’t think Book is actually the best QB in Notre Dame history or anything, but he does have some of the most accomplishments, which says a lot about some of the guys they’ve had play QB since Clausen. It’s been rough with Kizer, Golson, Rees, Wimbush, etc. IIRC, Book only really played early on because Wimbush was hurt
  4. Book barely played his freshmen year either
  5. He has the most wins in school history for a QB and 2nd most touchdowns behind Quinn
  6. He was one of the best QBs in school history, but he overall wasn’t that good against great competition.
  7. This is correct. Cordero has been optioned multiple times and never had to clear waivers.
  8. https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/34531836/sources-boston-red-sox-reach-1-year-extension-enrique-hernandez $10 million for the 2023 season. I’m fine with it, he’s solid, and seems like great clubhouse guy.
  9. Franchy has to be worst defensive player I’ve maybe ever seen. He makes Manny look good
  10. I mean I get that he isn’t good, but I wouldn’t wish that type of injury on anyone. That looked painful
  11. Well it looks like Franchy is done for the year
  12. Yes, letting go of a generational talent, perennial all star and MVP candidate was a good move. Getting rid of Mookie and Beni for Franchy, Verdugo and prospects really gets me excited. Mookie instantly showed his impact and dodgers won a ring and are having a historic season after adding him.
  13. That strike 3 on Yandy Diaz in the Yankees/Rays game was egregious. I can’t wait for robo umps
  14. Xander doesn’t have the benefit of winning undeserving gold glove awards though.
  15. Story has flashed all his tools today.
  16. Xander has a real chance to win battling title and we might let him walk.
  17. If Xander is not on this team next year, I will be very sad
  18. He did it last Sunday, and has something like 5 homers, including a grand slam on a Sunday. He’s a real dick
  19. Buchner doesn’t look very impressive. It often seems like QB play so what holds Notre Dame back.
  20. Very excited to watch Casas play today… Also still have the 10 shots for Franchy homers on Sunday going with my buddy. Franchy, if today is the today to hit multiple, do it today
  21. Yeah just ignore my previous comments about why what he did was dumb. Please give me the logical reasons of why Schrieber didn’t start the 9th and why Barnes started it with Schrieber in the pen. There is no logical reason for giving the worse relief pitcher the save opportunity, especially when you are clearly worried he’s gonna blow the save due to the fact Schrieber was warming as inning started. Literally didn’t say anything about him using Bello or Whitlock, but go off with your fake defensive mechanisms for Cora.
  22. Good s*** Schrieber Terrible managing by cora today and I don’t say that often.
  23. I don’t understand the logic. If Schrieber is available, why the f*** would you give the save opportunity to an inferior, shittier pitcher, just to bring in Schrieber to try and clean the mess? No logical reason barnes should’ve started this inning
  24. If Schrieber is available… why even start the inning with Barnes? Just let Schrieber have this save opportunity
  25. I agree, just an observation about this start. Rangers broadcast shows that he gave up 3 balls hit 105+ MPh that all ended up outs, including a 400 foot fly out to straight away center.
×
×
  • Create New...