Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

TheKilo

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    19,914
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by TheKilo

  1. Gotta love six straight fastballs to open it up....nice job Tek.
  2. I'm so amped I don't even hate you right now.
  3. my God...I'm so amped....and I'm in the middle of class. Sonofabitch.
  4. That was a really well played game headlined by two real good young pitchers. I'm real impressed with Francis....too bad I dumped him in like the second week of the fantasy season.
  5. The Rox have gotta be hoping Francis gives them 7, right? I mean...their pen has to be shot from the weekend and Monday night.
  6. Rowand and Burrell go B2B....3-2 Rox
  7. Philly looks tight...
  8. Pedro is easily the best pitcher to ever wear a Sox uni, and it's not particularly close.
  9. This is a must win for the Phils, IMO. The drek the Rockies will throw out is a bit better than the drek the Phils will....they need Hamels to win.
  10. I feel if there is such a dropoff in talent for us, there exists a comparable one for the Yanks. This is all subjective anyways.
  11. Francis v. Hamels Hamels dominates, Phils win 5-1.
  12. No, Gom, all my parent's kids are dead. Let me make this simple for you. If you go to NYY with a split, you have taken HFA. If we go to ANA with a split, they have taken HFA. So when you say you'd feel better with a split than we would, isn't that basic common sense?
  13. Entries locked.
  14. September stats" [table]Pitcher|W-L|ERA|IP|K|K/9|BB|BB/9|WHIP| Curt Schilling|1-2|3.16|25.2|15|5.26|2|0.70|1.05 Andy Pettite|3-2|5.86|35.1|21|5.34|12|3.06|1.78[/table] And you can go home, where you play better, happy with a split? Really?
  15. How exactly are the Yankees "due" in the postseason? That's a logical fallacy...you cannot predict them to win simply because they haven't in the past. Entries are locked at 3 PM - first pitch of the first game.
  16. Sportsline has a decent write-up of all the opening series. COL/PHI [table]Infield|Outfield|Starters|Bullpen|Ultimate Edge PHI (Slight)|Even|Even|Even|PHI (Slight)[/table] CHI/ARI [table]Infield|Outfield|Starters|Bullpen|Ultimate Edge CHI (Slight)|Even|ARI (Slight)|ARI (Moderate)|CHI (Slight)[/table] BOS/ANA [table]Infield|Outfield|DH|Starters|Bullpen|Ultimate Edge BOS (Slight)|BOS (Moderate)|BOS (Edge)|BOS (Moderate)|Even|BOS (Moderate)[/table] NYY/CLE [table]Infield|Outfield|DH|Starters|Bullpen|Ultimate Edge NYY (Edge)|CLE (Slight)|NYY (Slight)|CLE (Moderate)|NYY (Slight)|NYY (Slight)[/table] http://www.sportsline.com/mlb/postseason/edge/american/ANA/BOS
  17. Jacko, I need Tiebreaker #1 from you.
×
×
  • Create New...