Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

SPLENDIDSPLINTER

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    38,797
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    53

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by SPLENDIDSPLINTER

  1. Cora will have you completely bald before the season's over.
  2. Another note to Cora: Please don't have Devers and JBJ in the same line-up.
  3. I agree 100%. I was just defending JBJ's defense.
  4. Maybe they should have made Pedey the highest paid bench coach in baseball history.
  5. Thanks moron on 2nd; saved Sale some pitches.
  6. Note to Cora: I know you're obsessed with resting guys, but it's hard to win when Betts is out and you're resting JD. Btw, the paying fans should get a discount when BETTS and JD are both not playing.
  7. I've watched every SOX game this year. Screw WAR, I believe my eyes.
  8. Hey, I know it's easy to be angered by JBJ's lack of offense, but, damn, let's not throw his entire package under the bus.
  9. I agree that JBJ can't hit to save his life, but I do disagree that he isn't a great defensive CF.
  10. Colby is pitching for the White Sox, but it's Sale with all the cheese.
  11. The SOX are only one run away from winning this.
  12. Funny that in hockey, which s a much more physical wearing game than baseball, one hardly ever sees a player get a day of rest.
  13. I believe that when Beeks struck out weak hitting Jones to lead off the game, it gave Beeks and Swi unjustified confidence in his fastball. The rest is history.
  14. Swi caught him in the minors.
  15. I truly doubt the SOX are going after Miggy, but getting Betts back definitely makes the line-up more lethal.
  16. The 3 pitchers for the SOX tonight are the 3 choices Cora has for emergency starts.
  17. Devers is just clueless in the batter's box.
  18. If ECK punches OB in the face, then I can say "I don't believe what I just saw."
  19. Holt just continues to have good at bats.
  20. Playing cards with C. Smith.
  21. Thank goodness Jones was at the plate.
  22. And this is why Johnson can't be trusted as a starter.
  23. Hate to say it, but great play by Iggy 'no' Pop, but he's still an a-hole.
×
×
  • Create New...