Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Maxbialystock

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    21,348
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    6

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Maxbialystock

  1. Seriously? If so, good for him. But this would be 3 straight days/games.
  2. Wow. I thought he was safe, but I'll take it.
  3. Not fine with me, but I certainly understand why.
  4. True. I'm jumping to conclusions, but with some justification. Kimbel is probably unavailable. Whoops. Sale is out to pitch the 9th with over 100 pitches. So Cora seems to agree with me.
  5. You're right. My boxscore on ATBAT was screwed up.
  6. So far the Jays bullpen is way, way better than ours. Four straight arms just mowing us down. We have two earned runs and one from a real fiasco.
  7. Too bad about the 3 runs, but Sale overall pitched well and with some heart--8 innings despite throwing 39 pitches in the first 2 innings. The bullpen is probably in next, and that's frankly scary. The lineup needs to do something. Starting with Moreland who is hitless.
  8. I did see that. But what killed him was the long pause between 1b and 2b. He rounded 2b about the same time the hitter was rounding 1b.
  9. He absolutely did not stumble and bumble. He malingered. He slowed down to watch a fly with two outs. Inexcusable and very unprofessional. Everybody else has hustled and is trying hard.
  10. I also think the Toronto pitchers have pitched well--from what I see.
  11. Ahem. I'm disappointed to but they finished last night after 11 and then flew to Toronto and probably lost some sleep. Plus I suspect there is a bit of a letdown. But I do not see "stumble and bumble."
  12. Leon gets third base when he misses strike 3. Goodness me.
  13. Game just turned ugly again. Very ugly. But the right kind of ugly.
  14. It has definitely been that, but Bogie made things better. I'm still mad at Hanley.
  15. If Cora has any hair on his ass, he will ream Hanley out.
  16. That was not a mistake. It was sheer laziness. I am fine with most mistakes because they happen, but that was deliberate laziness on his part, like he just can't be bothered.
  17. Baloney. Betts took 3d on that hard single straight to the rightfielder, then Beni stole second. Hanley didn't hustle, but the other guys do.
  18. Remy agrees with me and points out that Hanley was in fact not hustling going to 2b. Hanley is a not a professional ballplayer.
  19. I agree with the skeptics--Hanley has enough speed to score from 1st on a double off the wall with two outs because he should have been past 2d by the time it hit the wall.
  20. What do want to bet Hanley wasn't sprinting immediately after JD made contact? He has a nasty habit of assuming the ball is going out or going to be caught or whatever.
  21. Sanchez is throwing better stuff than Sale. His breaking balls have more bite.
  22. Mookie strikes out on 3 pitches. What the heck is going on?
  23. I think the bench is calling the pitches.
  24. Surprising start to this game. Two doubles by Toronto and now likely two runs off our ace, who looks a little too hittable. Sanchez, meanwhile, looks pretty good after that long 1st inning when we really should have scored more than 1 run.
×
×
  • Create New...