Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Maxbialystock

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    21,348
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    6

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Maxbialystock

  1. Fantastic 10th by Chapman!!!! Three K's plus the BB was probably dictated by Cora.
  2. Great K on 3 pitches by Chapman!!! Then he walks a guy on 4 pitches.
  3. An unbelievably dumb at bat by Story. First two pitches are low changeups, well below the zone, and he swings at the second one!!
  4. If I'm talking to that pitcher, I'm saying throw low changeups, period. Walk him.
  5. Lowe, whom I have disparaged, hits maybe the biggest Sox dinger of the season!! 3-3 in the 9th with nobody out. I basically said we didn;t need Lowe. How dumb was that?
  6. Bases loaded, and the next three batters--Duran, Bregman, and Yoshida--don't just K. They lost at the plate, all 3 of them. Yes, Garcia is good, no question. But those three still stink.
  7. Could he be any worse than Duran and Story, both K's? The Sox stink.
  8. Bases loaded with 0 outs. New reliever for the Orioles. Duran and Story up next.
  9. Wong singles on an 0-2 count! Time for the top of the order to be man up.
  10. Looks like a pretty good crowd again, maybe over 36K. If so, it might be the last one. The Sox are doing all they can to show they stink.
  11. Right now I'd have to say this score, 3-1 in the eighth, is entirely on the lineup. The pitching has been good enough. The hitting stinks.
  12. Watching Toro catch that pop reminded me of how Casas preferred to make those into adventures.
  13. I was thinking the same thing about warning track. The Orioles have hit the green monster 2 or 3 times.
×
×
  • Create New...