Its funny that despite living behind the enemy lines in Jersey I found out about it (Pineda's DUI) here last night. After this weekend and the New York media loving all of are problems that we are having they were a little quiet with this one. This is why I hate the $pankees. They are the only team that can make a mistake (Possibly this trade) like this and just go out and spend even more money getting someone else. They can throw $$$$ at any problem they have and buy a championship. The year they win the whole thing and not have the highest payroll is the day I will say they won it and not bought it. With that said, last night was a good night, the $pankees lost and the Sox didn't. Did you ever notice that on days that happens the air smells better, the food taste better, and the water is better.