Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Sox reportedly interested in Chris Snyder http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/MLB-latest-news-from-April-040310
  2. He sucks, I don't care if he goes to Pawtucket or is released, he needs to go period. Edit: Or Schoeneweis can go, he sucks as well.
  3. They should release Atchison, he sucks, then put Wakefield in the pen as the long man. Wakefield could be useful in the bullpen as a long man when a starter gets rocked. Buchholz is the better pitcher at the moment and should stay in the rotation.
  4. 2nd and 3rd.
  5. Kurt Suzuki 3 run bomb. 3-0 A's in bottom of first. CC isn't looking thus far.
  6. Buchholz is pitching tomorrow, Lester is starting Friday vs the O's.
  7. I don't know, I wouldn't count Lincecum out, his stats are insane thus far as well. 3-0 0.90 ERA 0.80 WHIP 24 k's in 20 innings 2 runs (2 earned). Lincecum is making his 4th start on Friday.
  8. That kid throws gas
  9. Lowell comes through again
  10. McDonald is so awesome.
  11. McDonald should be inducted into the hall of fame.
  12. Drew sucks, he should of hit it further
  13. Huge opportunity here, Cmon' Drew!
  14. McDonald has .1000 OBP, he should DH
  15. Mike Lowell!! Keep him at DH, please.
  16. Can we ever have a first inning without a run being scored?
  17. Sox lineup Scutaro-6 Drew-9 Pedroia-4 Youkilis-3 Lowell-D Varitek-2 Beltre-5 McDonald-8 Hall-7 Beckett-1 Rangers Andrus-6 Young-5 Hamilton-7 Guerrero-D Cruz-9 Davis-3 Treanor-2 Arias-4 Borbon-8 Harrison-1
  18. Yeah, I'm pretty sure fantasy leagues don't count pitchers batting stats. A few years ago I owned Carlos Zambrano and I believe he went 4-4 with a homer and I didn't get his hitting stats.
  19. He's alright.
  20. Darnell McDonald is a beast!!!
  21. Bases loaded for McDonald.
×
×
  • Create New...