You literally never question moves when they happen and always question them afterwards. Bello was tiring and had been giving up a lot of hard hit balls. It wasn’t like Cora brought in Joe Jacques, he brought in one of his best relievers
I only know them because of fantasy baseball.
What’s impressive about the Royals, is not only does their MLB team suck, they have no talent on the farm either and have one of worst farm systems.
I’m in a dynasty league with my friends and literally anyone worth a s*** is owned. Like the best free agents are guys like Patrick Corbin. I watched Davis Schneider play on Friday and just grabbed him because why not.. this guy better not just be some bum who only kills the Red Sox s***** pitchers
Carlos Rodon gave up 5 runs in 2.2 and got hurt again and now has a 7.33 ERA on season. At least we didn’t give that Dipshit a long term contract like a certain team