Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. In case you guys didn't know, the bottom of the lineup sucks tonight. I don't think it's been discussed yet.
  2. I know, losing Big Z has been devastating for the Cavs and not only that, but he picked up his player option for the Heat, so the most hated team in the NBA has the leagues 2nd best player.
  3. Why Are Cameron and McDonald hitting ahead of Scutaro?
  4. Im happy with the Wizards draft. I dont know anything about Jan Vesely, but he looks like he could be good. I really liked the pick of Chris Singleton, I was a big fan of him when he played at FSU and he is probably one of best defenders in the draft. It was also cool the Wizards got Shelvin Mack. I liked him in college too.
  5. Chris Heisey with 3 home runs and 5 RBI tonight
  6. This is really frustrating Come on Agon
  7. They might need to pull him soon
  8. Hey Aceves, throw strikes please
  9. Youk!! Agon has some speed!
  10. Mike Cameron has done that before, it's nothing for Agon.
  11. That was a shot, I Thought it was gone
  12. Cameron actually did something!!
  13. Bottom of the order getting some hits, come on Cameron
×
×
  • Create New...