Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Well, 1 run is better then 0 runs, so whatever, could of been a much bigger inning.
  2. Ortiz is on fire right now! 2-0
  3. Damn, game isn't being shown on extra innings.
  4. Yeah, but I heard if they decided to end this game early, they wouldn't be able to start the 2nd game.
  5. It appears the game is going to be back underway at 5:35. Are they going to start the 2nd game as soon as the first one is over?
  6. It looks like he rain got worse, I'd be surprised if this game doesn't go in another delay.
  7. If the weather in Boston is anywhere near what it is in Maryland, I don't think this game will be starting for a while, unfortunately. Edit: I was talking about for game two, it looks game this game is about to start right now.
  8. Sure, I'd be fine with a rotation of Lester-Beckett-Buchholz-Lackey-Bedard for the upcoming years. I think if Bedard is the 5th starter we can afford to limit his innings to try and keep him healthy for the whole season, if possible.
  9. The Redskins have looked decent but its Pre-season.. They beat the Steelers when the Steelers didn't have most of their guys playing. Harrison and Polamalu were inactive and Timmons, Ike Taylor, Roethlisberger, Mendenhall, Wallace and Ward only played one drive. They also played against the Colts when the Colts didn't have Manning.. So yeah, the Redskins play hasn't been too impressive when you consider all these things. I honestly think they finish last in that division and get a pick somewhere in the top 10.
  10. Crawford is looking really good right now. Good s***!
  11. Nice catch by Ellsbury.
  12. Thank God ESPN showed that stat. Now I know Dustin Pedroia is the all time leader in OPS for players 5'8 or shorter.
  13. Crawford has looked good this series.
  14. Bogar had a stop sign, but then started waving Ortiz home after he slowed up. Ortiz was definitely going to stop but Bogar sent him at the last second.
  15. Bogar sent him. They showed it clearly on ESPN.
  16. Good s*** Crawford!! We got a little lucky, Ortiz should of been out, but I'll take it. Bogar is so stupid..
  17. Crawford has had 3 solid AB's tonight.
  18. This ump is f***ing horrible and inconsistent.. Whatever though... 4-0
×
×
  • Create New...