Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Very nice start from Cook. 4 ground balls, the only hit he gave up was just a great job of hitting by one of the best in the league.
  2. RED SOX (53-51) Ellsbury CF Crawford LF Pedroia 2B Gonzalez 1B Ross DH Saltalamacchia C Middlebrooks 3B Kalish RF Ciriaco SS Pitching: RHP Aaron Cook (2-4, 4.50)
  3. This is true, the guy is an idiot. He obviously knew that "Monday" was a racist term, I don't have a problem with him being fired. I just can't believe Monday is actually a racist term, I've never heard that ever and I've heard some pretty racist s***.
  4. I've never heard of Monday being used as a racist word ever and I don't really see how its racist anyway.. This whole thing is just stupid.
  5. I didn't get to see the game as I was working last night, but did Padilla really hit Beltre in the head on purpose? Padilla sort of comes off as a douche to me, so it wouldn't surprise me, which is why I'm asking. I finally found video online, it was an 0-2 count, no way that was intentional, but still some retaliation wouldn't surprise me.
  6. Josh Beckett (5-8, 4.53 ERA) vs Derek Holland (6-5, 4.84 ERA) Win this s***, lets take 2/3 from these bitches.
  7. It appears the Blue Jays are interested in Josh Johnson and Hanley Ramirez, according to rotoworld.
  8. Clay Buchholz (8-3, 5.19 ERA) vs Martin Perez (1-1, 5.54 ERA) First GT in a while. Just f***ing win!
  9. f***, I hate it when a guy I actually like goes to the Yankees.
  10. RED SOX (48-48) Ellsbury CF Crawford LF Pedroia 2B Gonzalez 1B Ross DH Saltalamacchia C Middlebrooks 3B Sweeney RF Aviles SS
  11. Punto is the white Julio Lugo.
  12. Damn, it sounds like although the news about Ortiz was mostly good (no tear), he may still go on DL.
  13. Good s*** Crawford, welcome back
  14. The Wizards really need a scorer, especially a SG (I don't really like Crawford) which is why I'd like Beal, I'd be fine with MKG also though. Harden is a lot better and I'd definitely be for that trade, I just don't see it happening, I think OKC is gonna try and keep that squad together for at least 1 more season.
  15. I actually like the trade for the Wizards too, Ariza and Okafor helps add some defensive veterans to a team that was really lacking any defensive stoppers. Now I hope the Wizards trade/amnesty Blatche, draft Beal and roll with a lineup of Wall-Beal-Ariza-Okafor-Nene, with some young up and coming players like Booker, Seraphin, Crawford and Vesely off the bench. I actually feel like this team could be decent next year.
  16. Wizards got Emeka Okafor and Trevor Ariza! Championship!
  17. I want Miami to win as I'm a huge Lebron fan.. but I feel like OKC is going to win.
  18. Hell of a game by Bosh too, the Heat getting him back made such a huge difference. He came up absolutely huge on both ends of the floor.
  19. Damn for being labeled "not clutch" and a "choker" Lebron is sure having a hell of a 4th quarter.
  20. Very nice inning by Doubront after giving up the lead off double.
  21. Congrats man, I just recently graduated myself. Anyway, I'm kind of glad I have literally nothing to do tonight, I haven't sat down and watched a Sox game since early May.
  22. Good luck with that.
  23. Dexter Pittman is a bitch, the NBA better suspend him for that s*** he pulled.
×
×
  • Create New...