Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Damn, Gomes ripped that s***! 2 on for Jackie Bradley! Lets go rook!
  2. Did Kevin Youkilis really just have Soulja Boy as his walk up song ? Lol wtf
  3. Did anybody see Kevin Ware's broken leg today? That had to be of been the most disturbing images I've ever seen. They showed a few angles where he was on the ground and the bone was literally sticking out of his body. If anybody wants to see, here is video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Os7HP7F60vo But like I said, it is very disturbing.
  4. Wichita State to the final four
  5. Buster Posey also signed a huge extension today. 9/167 http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/9112620/san-francisco-giants-lock-buster-posey-nine-year-167m-deal
  6. Yep, compared to Jeff Greens performance (in a losing effort), John Walls game where he dropped 47 points, 8 assists, 7 rebounds against a playoff team, that is one of the best defensive teams in the NBA and had one of the best defenders in the league guarding him (Tony Allen) is no big deal at all. lol Wall could of easily had 10+ assists as well if half his team wasn't injured. Nene, Trevor Ariza, Martell Webster and Bradley Beal all missed the game with injuries. Leaving John Walls supporting cast as; Emeka Okafor, Garrett Temple, Cartier Martin, Jan Vesely, Chris Singleton, Trevor Booker and Kevin Seraphin. Wiz are now 21-15 with John Wall (14-5 when Beal/Nene/Wall play)
  7. John Wall just dropped 47 on the Grizzlies, with 8 assists and 7 rebounds. No big deal.
  8. I don't think it even matters. They Heat are 23-5 vs the West this season.
  9. I don't know how the Heat were down by 30 when the Cavs didn't even have Irving, Waiters and Varajao, their three best players. But still, crazy ass comeback by Miami. They went on an absolutely absurd run at the end of the 3rd and into the 4th.
  10. I'm in a small pool at work, only $10 entry.. I'm going with Miami winning it all
  11. Lebron trying to beat-out Deandre Jordan for dunk of the year http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asWAZpf7oaM
  12. I wish John Wall could play like this every night. His jumper was on tonight and he shot 12-15 (almost all jump shots), 3-3 from 3, 9 assists, 4 rebounds, 2 steals and limited his turnovers. When his jumper is on, he is basically unguardable.
  13. I think the players definitely care and want to win. I just cant seem to get interested in this at all.. I don't know why.
  14. Sox Yankees Jays Rays Orioles
  15. Did you see Jamal Crawford go thru his legs and throw it to Blake Griffin for the windmill a few nights ago? Like holy s***, the Clippers in game dunks >>>>> Dunk contest.
  16. Deandre Jordan: Dunk of the year? http://www.nba.com/video/games/clippers/2013/03/10/0021200942-det-lac-play4.nba/index.html
  17. Yup, like I said before, I don't see any team beating them in the playoffs.
  18. Joakim Noah had one of the more amazing stat lines ive ever seen tonight. 23 points, 21 rebounds, 11 blocks. Holy s***.
×
×
  • Create New...