Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. First two hitters both K on 3 pitches. Cool
  2. My friend in my league has Peyton, D. Thomas, Ray Rice and Torrey Smith and is up 121-0 in our league over his opponent, holy f***ing s*** lmao
  3. Quintin Berry is The f***ing man!!!!! Good s*** Drew!!!
  4. My thoughts exactly. You know this is an unbelievable game when Quintin Berry has two hits. He was hitting under .200 in minors this year lol
  5. 20! Good s*** Quintin Berry!!
  6. Morales is doing well too? Holy s***, almost everything is going well tonight.
  7. I feel like it, especially because I'm still watching when I have a paper to write. lol
  8. Papi!! Hahaha, this is awesome.
  9. The only reason I even know what Hump day is because a Geico commercial lol Also, you know things are going well when even Quintin Berry is getting RBI hits lol.
  10. Yeah, you and every single person I know lol. Ive gotten like 20 texts today wishing me a happy hump day. A manager at my work took the time to wish 70+ people happy hump day via text, than made a group chat wishing us a happy hump day AGAIN a few hours later lol.
  11. Red Sox are having an absolutely amazing HUMP DAY. Good s*** Lavarnway
  12. Very nice performance by Alberquerque.
  13. Nava! This is fun to watch
  14. Congrats to Papi on his 2000th career hit.
  15. WMB!!!! Lets f***ing go!!!
  16. Al Alburquerque is a great name.
  17. Awesome, good eye Carp.
  18. Alright Mike Carp, come on!
  19. Good s*** Napoli, lets put this game out of reach!
  20. Hey, a good inning by Dempster, that was needed. Hopefully he's done for the night.
  21. The commissioner in my league who is a pretty retarded ass dude edited my teams name to "Lynch'n Niggas" because I have Marshawn Lynch lol.
  22. Great play by Victorino.
  23. Hey, David Ross got a hit. You don't see that often.
  24. Even though we traded him, I still love the way Iggy plays, him hustling has helped the Tigers get two runs tonight. Also, great catch by Victorino.
×
×
  • Create New...