Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Why does it matter if Guardians are losing?
  2. Some dude in my league is 0-0-2... smh lol and I'd go with Tony G.
  3. As a Steelers fan, I'd be very confident in this happening. Our O-line not only sucks, but is injured, Roethlisberger is guaranteed to be sacked 3-4 times, one of which will likely be of the strip sack variety and Heath Miller and Le'veon Bell are out. 7 points seems like a very safe bet.
  4. I also had Lynch, I was actually down by like 7 or something going into last game, but Lynch just absolutely killed it, along with the 49ers D to seal the victory. Every single starter, including my kicker and D scored at least 12 points, except Jason Witten. My team was highest scoring team in our league by 45 points and the 2nd highest scoring team was the dude I was playing who had Vick, Desean Jackson, Gates, Marshall, Ravens D. One of craziest matchups I've been involved in.
  5. My team absolutely killed s*** today. Having Aaron Rodgers is fun.
  6. The Yankees have an unlimited supply of fat ass pitchers... Holy s***
  7. What the f*** is with the Yankees pitchers? They are all so f***ing fat.
  8. Will they stop changing pitchers? They all f***ing suck, it won't help you.
  9. 90 is his PC Edit: thought he was asking his limit. Never mind.
  10. UCONN just can't handle those Maryland schools. In UCONN's defense though, Maryland isn't horrible this year, CJ Brown is a beast and Stefon Diggs is an elite WR, who you will be seeing in the NFL possibly as soon as 2015.
×
×
  • Create New...