Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Every win is a big win. Good job by Shaw and Xander tonight
  2. I figured this. There is no way Sox would be first team to question this guys delivery
  3. I feel like it somehow has to be legal. I doubt this is something new He's just started doing now. Some other team has to of complained about this, this isn't his MLB debut.
  4. Hey guys - just remember, a wise man on this site once said Xander has no future in the league and is unclutch... Lol
  5. This pitcher is weird.. Seriously, is that legal?
  6. How the f*** do you not swing at that
  7. In all seriousness, I'm not defending in what has been a s*** season for Miley, but if they lose, it's not on him. He pitched well enough to win
  8. That'll work.. Good hustle by Shaw! Come on Holt, we need a hit here
  9. He lowered his ERA to 4.50. He's a beast
  10. 2nd and 3rd nobody out and they don't score..
  11. It felt like he was being called up and sent down numerous times every season for a few years, he could just never take advantage. Also, pretty crazy that Rojas has a higher BA than OBP. I haven't seen that in a while
  12. Hannigan has been on fire since he came off DL
  13. Is Travis Shaw an actual prospect or he is an AAAA type player like Jeff Bailey was?
  14. Good for Buchholz, it wouldn't be the first time a pro athlete injured himself bowling http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/sixers/2012/11/18/bynum-injures-knee-bowling/1712877/
  15. Dee Gordon is a hell of a player, but he seems to make a ridiculous amount of one pitch outs in games I've seen him play.. Maybe it's just coincidence, and he for some reason only does it when I'm watching..
  16. HANLEY! He is dumb and can't field but man this guy CAN hit
  17. What the f*** Ogando...
  18. Big day today for Hannigan
  19. Hitting with RISP has been so awful today
  20. Hannigan! Could be a much bigger inning if Hanley wasn't a moron...
×
×
  • Create New...