Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. I think that ball was fair..
  2. I like what I've seen from Rob Scott.
  3. Stop pitching to this guy
  4. Its good they tied the game, but wasted a big opportunity there..
  5. Yeah Boone f***ing sucks. I hate listening to him.
  6. Good hustle by Pedroia
  7. Wow, horrible AB by Ortiz
  8. Yep, good move to go to Ortiz here. Good job by Holaday tonight though, he had two good AB's.
  9. JBJ! I don't know why Girardi let CC start the inning, but thank you very much.
  10. Aaron Hill! Now were cooking.. Really surprised CC is still out there..
  11. Hanley strikes again!
  12. Its clearly a double, lets move on
  13. Another s***** start by Pomeranz
  14. Pomeranz is about to let the Yankees blow this game open
  15. Pomeranz is getting hammered
  16. Need to stop getting down early. I know they've been winning these games lately but its not something to make a habit of.
  17. There is no reason to keep any race out of baseball. If a great player is a free agent and there is a bidding war, I don't think ace is a factor for the money being offered for that player. If you are good, you can play baseball and teams will pay you handsomely. There is no way teams are drafting and are like "hmm, this guy is black, and this one is white, the black guy is a little better, but the other guy is white.. lets draft the white guy". Kind off topic, but I am impressed with how racially diverse the Red Sox roster is.. lol
  18. Its such a good feeling to see the Sox just destroy the Yankees playoffs chances.
  19. He was unbearably bad. Dude literally every single day would post how we need to DFA JBJ and trade Xander, and bitch about their "unclutch" traits.
  20. Pitching matchup looks very much in our favor. Also lmao @ that quote in your sig.
  21. Sit down you filthy pussy
  22. I mean I have heard some racist things in Boston, even at Fenway, but never directly at a player. If someone did say that, they are just a dumb ass, and every fan base has dumb asses.
  23. This was one of the best games of the year. Up there for me with the come from behind wins in Texas (Mookie 3 run homer) and LA (Pedroia bomb)
  24. Hanley has 25 HR and 100 RBI now.
×
×
  • Create New...