Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Holy s*** Pedroia is on FIRE right now. We have a game again... Could've potentially tied the game or taken the lead if we didn't leave Fister in so long..
  2. How many times are people going to mindlessly say Abad sucks? He has been a solid reliever this year and his hatred is absolutely unwarranted.
  3. 6 man rotations are stupid. I want Sale out there as much as possible. Johnson is inconsistent.
  4. Its really only one s***** pitcher. We've been getting great starts from everyone (even got a quality start from Brian Johnson), with the exception of Fister.
  5. I can't logically think of any reasons why ANYONE in the organization would want Fister to pitch when he doesn't have to, but for some reason, here we are, with Chris Sale on regular rest available, and we're starting this guy. This was an all around stupid move by Farrell and/or whoever else decided to do this. Offense is struggling they decided to put out a guy who effectively is a white flag/forfeit? Just dumb.
  6. If Farrell was the one who decided to start Fister when Sale could've pitched on regular rest, then yes, this loss is absolutely on Farrell.
  7. I'm glad I played Smoak today. Figured he'd be a good start against Fister.
  8. Yeah, I've been defending Abad in numerous threads. I don't get the hatred of him. He's been very good, especially for a guy who isn't expected to be one of our better relievers.
  9. Hopefully we never see Fister in a Red Sox uniform again.
  10. Fister is a beast. I'm glad we have his services. He's really good at giving the team no chance to win.
  11. Harmony started it by cherry-picking a use of the "f-word" that is used numerous times in almost every thread. He had no point whatsoever and was the one being the jack ass, especially with his follow up comment to my response.
  12. Doug Fister is a wonderful pitcher. I hope we give him more starts. Nice play Brock
  13. Exactly. The word has been used all the time on this site by various members in all my years as a member here. I was using the word to describe my frustration with Doug Fister, wasn't like it was a personal attack or anything of that nature. Also, SC30 used the exact same word in almost the same way I used it and he didn't quote him and complain about his use of the word...
  14. He has similar stuff to Kendrick. I don't really don't see what he brings positively at all. He has no role and should just be designated for assignment.
  15. I wasn't suggesting moving any of those guys for him. I was saying he's a good player as others were acting like he sucked, but I don't think he's a realistic option.
  16. Because I can. Are you really gonna complain about the use of that word?
  17. Yeah.. this is a good point too? We had E-Rod and Johnson pitch to make up for the double header, so why the f*** is Fister pitching today? It makes no sense.
  18. Doug Fister sucks. Just DFA this bum already
  19. Normally I'd wish a former player the best, but not Pablo. I hope he sucks too.
  20. Yuck? Harrison is a really good player. I'm not sure I'd be willing to pay the price for him (He'll cost more than rentals) but I'd love to get him.
  21. Hanley!! Great job by Velazquez tonight
  22. Well its not like Holt has hit anyone either...
  23. Oh good, Deven Marrero is up. Said no one ever.
  24. Some real bad base running by Tulowitzki
  25. I'm getting really annoyed of these extra inning games where the offense goes to sleep
×
×
  • Create New...