I'm not saying Selsky is good, they're both pretty bad options, but Rutledge his whole career has been a negative WAR player, and this year he looked horrendous. I think he has even less value than Selsky.
Marco Hernandez will be healthy next year. Rutledge literally brings nothing at all. He's a below average player who if we DFA I doubt anyone even claims.
Rutledge. He is pretty awful and acquisition of Nunez, promotion of Devers, and Holt coming back make him useless. Plus Lin and Marrero are also better. I see no reason to keep Rutledge.
Pedro MartinezVerified account @45PedroMartinez 18m18 minutes ago
Eduardo Nuñez plays amazing defense in whatever position he is placed. Red Sox are getting a great guy and player
Debatable...
Plus he's a rental. I'm not really high on Nunez in general, his defense sucks regardless of position, and he seems to make a lot of "questionable" plays, so if we gave up anything of value I'm gonna be pissed.
Eduardo Nunez was just lifted from his game with the Giants, announcers said he has been traded to a "mystery team" they're speculating it may be the Red Sox.