Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

TheKilo

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    19,914
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by TheKilo

  1. We didn't face Weaver or Colon in that Fenway series.
  2. The Angels have a better starting rotation right now. If Schilling comes back and pitches well then I say it's a wash. Pedroia will be a far more steady player than Cano will be, but Cano's ceiling is higher. Then again is floor is lower, too. I dunno, I like the consistency Pedroia gives you but I wouldn't call him the superior player.
  3. Carl Pavano - $40 mil
  4. Jacko - Can you make a thread about Schilling, Lugo, etc. now?
  5. Igawa will somehow find a way to beat the Giants. Watch.
  6. They've been doing OK since this thread was started, no?
  7. It's cool, because after this weekend the Sox have 18/21 at home. But then again, I fully expect a Yanks sweep this weekend. Wouldn't be shocked if it was 8.5 after this weekend again.
  8. Yeah.
  9. 6.75 ERA sucks homie. I knew this would get this reaction out of you anyways.
  10. Bloop from Lugo, Tek got a s*** read, thought Frenchy was gonna make the catch. He heads back to the bag, ball drops in, Tek thrown out at 3rd.
  11. Varitek runs Lugo out of a hit, lol
  12. That curve is dirty tonight.
  13. Lugo's hit three or four rockets tonight.
  14. http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=2910906
  15. Yeah, the Beckett trade really sucks.
  16. NVM, it won't let me post the URL for the thread I wanted.
  17. Tell that to ARod.
  18. got rocked tonight.
  19. Forbidden You don't have permission to access /forum/newthread.php on this server. Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. Apache/1.3.37 Server at http://www.talksox.com Port 80
  20. Why the hell can't I make a new thread?
  21. Someone should youtube this.
  22. Probably just being super cautious at this point. Up 7-0, why not?
×
×
  • Create New...