Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. What the hell is this relief pitcher for A’s doing?
  2. Offense needs to get going, Murphy is dealing
  3. Red Sox playing s***** defense. Jacques throwing s***** pitches. Not a great combo
  4. Red Sox waste an opportunity and this bum pitcher promptly gives up a bomb
  5. Not really sure I agree with that Kemp call. Looked like a hell of an athletic play, but I’ll take it.
  6. Hell of a start to this game lol
  7. Angels walk off the Yankees. Good night
  8. The fact he allowed 0 hits is also pretty amazing too. I know it was Oakland but it’s not like this happens to them every night.
  9. Hopefully the Angels can finish the comeback. Ohtani of course is 3-3 with a homer, walk and a triple shy of the cycle
  10. Ohtani just launched one to tie the game against the Yankees
  11. He has all season. Idk where he came from but he’s been amazing signing
  12. Faria got DFA already lol
  13. Pivetta with 6 no hit innings and 13 strikeouts. Wow
  14. He looks a little tired. Martin and Rodriguez warming up
  15. Nobody is warming up and he’s mowing guys down. I wouldn’t be surprised if he finishes this.
  16. I know it’s Oakland, that can’t be stressed enough. But this performance is outstanding. 5 shut out, no hit innings.
  17. It is very odd how much better he pitches out of the pen, opposed to starting. If this is what it takes, I’m all for using openers for all of Pivettas “starts”
  18. I think a contender would take him as bench bay/utility guy. Not sure why Oakland would want him
  19. Very odd ejection there
  20. If Blackburn is cheap I wouldn’t be against him. He’s at least a healthy starting pitcher, we don’t have a lot of those
  21. Big hit for Connor Wong
×
×
  • Create New...