Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Hopefully Bowden does good.
  2. Oh I know, I was just thinking its weird seeing Dice-k in the game going into the 8th and it would be nice if he got CG.
  3. If Dice-k gets quick inning, complete game?
  4. Jason Bay is a beast
  5. Now I know why Mussina is 16-7, Huge strike zones.
  6. I'm using gamecast, whats on field delay?
  7. Cora gets hit by quite a bit of pitches.
  8. Nice win, always good to kill Yankees.
  9. Kevin Cash with 2 hits, career high?
  10. Nice 1 pitch out.
  11. Come on Okajima...
  12. Masterson is a beast
×
×
  • Create New...