Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Reddick isnt in AAA, he's been on the roster for a few days, in fact didn't he start yesterday?
  2. It feels like we should be up like 5-0, although we got one run it was pretty disappointing inning
  3. Horrible AB by McDonald
  4. This is an unbelievable AB by Ortiz
  5. I remember Cameron Maybin, him and Andrew Miller were traded for Miguel Cabrera.. Good trade for the Marlins.
  6. All the Salty haters can eat crow now. MVP here he comes.
  7. I prefer an OF of Ortiz/Gonzalez/Wakefield No ball would ever hit the ground
  8. Salty just keeps doing work
  9. Okay, that answers the question lol. I actually talked to him once at a Nationals game last year and he seemed cool lol.
  10. WTF Wakefield, giving up a homer to Nyjer Morgan?
  11. Holy s***, I come home and see a 6-0 lead! Thats what I like to see!
  12. We get a break! Come on Papi!
  13. During the AB when Weeks homered, Agon dropped a foul pop up.
  14. Randy Wolf is shutting down our offense....
×
×
  • Create New...