This. That is one of worst calls ive seen in any sport. Unbelievably horrible job by the home plate umpire. This actually makes me mad and I don't care about either team involved at all.
That was an awesome game to go to. it had a ton of offense, I got to see an outfielder pitch, fans run on the field and best of all, Darnell McDonald.
Anyway, I think it's time to end the Andrew Miller experiment, he isn't getting it done.
According to Andrew Marchand of ESPNNewYork.com, Hiroki Kuroda would consider waiving his no-trade clause to join the Yankees or Red Sox.
We have heard some rumblings that Kuroda would prefer not to pitch on the East Coast, though Jon Heyman of SI.com recently reported that the Japanese right-hander would be willing to waive his no-trade on a "case-by-case basis." While New York and Boston are possibilities, Ken Rosenthal of FOXSports.com notes that the "hottest teams" for Kuroda are the Tigers, Guardians and Rangers.
-Rotoworld