Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Bases loaded for Ellsbury! Big chance here! Hopefully Iglesias isn't hurt seriously..
  2. He actually looked safe... But whatever, not complaining. I'll take it
  3. Wasted opportunities will kill you.
  4. Productive out... Get him home Napoli!
  5. Great start! Lets go Pedroia!
  6. Come on JBJ, jack one!
  7. 2-0! Finish this s*** tomorrow and sweep these faggots
  8. Hey Iglesias got the ball out of the infield!
  9. JBJ!!! Man I love this kid, no homo.
  10. I'll take it! Good s*** Nava! Lol
×
×
  • Create New...