Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

TheKilo

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    19,914
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by TheKilo

  1. Beckett just hit that ball harder than Lugo has all year. Seriously, I bet when Lugo beat his wife it didn't hurt at all.
  2. Seriously, that ball was crushed by Coco.
  3. WHAT THE f*** THE UMP TURNED HIS HEAD WHAT THE f***
  4. f***ing Lugo will cost Beckett like 10+ pitches.
  5. Beckett's curve looks a lot sharper than it has in a while.
  6. Real nice AB from Pedroia....I've knocked him lately but I approve of the approach.
  7. Nice piece of hitting by Ellsbury, s***** pitch from Bailey.
  8. How arrogant is Stern? You'd think with all of the controversy surrounding the Donaghy thing that Dick Bavetta would be nowhere near game 5 of the NBA Finals. Oh, wait.
  9. YAARRRRGGHHHH I LOOK AT STUFF STATS ARE BAD
  10. No. Crisp was on deck, why give Drew a fastball?
  11. Awesome AB Lowell. Top Notch.
  12. Any word why Manny was lifted?
  13. I hate the NL. Hate hate hate.
  14. Aardsma has looked real good lately.
  15. Pedroia needs to be moved down in the order.
  16. The ball was smoked, he has a gimpy hamstring, and it's slick out there. Rather he didn't take the chance.
  17. Manny set up Harang so bad there. That was awesome.
×
×
  • Create New...