Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Yeah, someone remixed Sussudio and made it better
  2. Lackey is dealing so far
  3. Does anyone else find this live K-zone thing annoying?
  4. The White Sox are the most biased announcers I have ever heard, by far.
  5. That would be the one. Some of the comments regarding the Gregg/Ortiz incident were hilarious. One guy said this would be the momentum the Orioles get their s*** together and begin making a playoff run.
  6. Not at all, I like doing this too, besides Yankees fans I think the funniest gamethreads I saw were the Orioles ones.
  7. I have the MLB package on TV because my computer has freezing issues when I watch videos streams, and the TV package is awesome. Only thing is I wish I could choose if I watch home or away broadcast, I hate for example, yesterday having to listen to White Sox announcers.
  8. Wow.. I would of much preferred Harden
  9. Now were not getting Robinson? What the f***, Im about to just give up trying to guess anymore.
  10. I like this trade the more I hear about it, I originally thought it said Robinson was 27, but he is only 23. Is he MLB ready?
  11. Damn. I want Trayvon, he has such a beast name.
  12. Is this Robinson guy actualy supposed to be a good prospect or is he one of those AAAA players?
  13. Never even heard of that Josh Fields... f***
  14. Holy s***, he somehow got out of that.
  15. Pull him, this game is about to be a blowout..
  16. I think we are re-acquiring Lugo.
  17. Holy s***,'Crawford walked! That almost never happens
  18. We need to trade for a damn starter, there is no way we can keep sending Miller out there.
×
×
  • Create New...