Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

TheKilo

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    19,914
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by TheKilo

  1. Lopez did his job. Can't be upset with him. Should have started the inning.
  2. GODf***INGDAMNIT. I blame Jason Varitek.
  3. Lopez in for the SLAM
  4. What are you talking about?
  5. I guess Smith is the choice here, but damn.
  6. Jed needs to be called up.
  7. I f***ing hate those two at the bottom of the lineup.
  8. Varitek is AWESOME. f***ing douchebag.
  9. Jason Bartlett???? Really?
  10. Sweet four pitch walk.
  11. JD Drew is f***ing AWESOME
  12. Bad call on 2-2 aside, I love JD Drew because he has a quality AB 99% of the time. LIKE THAT
  13. ooooooooooooooooooooooo
  14. Ellsbury is so f***ing bad right now, it boggles my mind.
  15. Foul balls, swings and misses, etc.
  16. So f***ing terrible.
  17. http://brooksbaseball.net/pfx/location.php?xml=http://gd2.mlb.com/components/game/mlb/year_2008/month_06/day_30/gid_2008_06_30_bosmlb_tbamlb_1//pbp/pitchers/475416.xml&innings=yyyyyyyyy&s_type=1&sp_type=1&h_size=700&v_size=500 I count 10 strikes called balls.
  18. This umpire f***ing sucks.
×
×
  • Create New...