Register now to remove this ad

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: REVERSE DICKPUNCH ALERT!!! TORRE TO BE ASKED BACK TO MANAGE NYY

Re: REVERSE DICKPUNCH ALERT!!! TORRE TO BE ASKED BACK TO MANAGE NYY

Quote Originally Posted by Gom;298684;
    I've had girls as hot as Jenna. I've had blowjobs that I guess were as good as the one's she gives.

Never had both in the same girl. I'd be married if I had found that.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by jacksonianmarch;298612;
    are you continuing to stir the pot just to get a rise out of us. Its not working. Joe was given a more than fair offer and he turned it down.
    No, I just replied to the two posts that I found in two different threads that warranted that response.

Major Leaguer

I love how these people take up residence on an enemy forum, somehow claim dominion over certain threads they started, then take affront when they are challenged. Rise and hard-on also seem to be the vocabulary of the day from that contingent.

I posted once on a mfy forum...after game 7 in 04' because well it was a long time a comin' (to keep w/ the theme)...one post. That was enough. Banned...immediately. Bored immediately.

I actually have some great old Yankee fans who are friends of mine....they don't resort to time-worn cliches or juvenile antics. We just talk about baseball. We agree to disagree and go to our corners when the bell rings. We don't resort to asinine arguments or thinly veiled insults by the insolent and over-indulged. The pampered.

Get a rise out of "us?" Alright. I wouldn't have explained my response. There is "us"...being this is a Red Sox fan forum and there is them. P.C. and dignified as it all is here and on-topic as things must be, and it would be awfully dull if there weren't opposing opinions about most things as long as there is a modicum of reasonable debate....no sense of apology or explanation needs to be offered when one of "them" tries to exert power through a tactic of excess verbosity. Or boring banality.

Chaos theory. Look at the Glob forum. It's been overrun by their "fans."
    Life is crazy
    I know baby

Deity

So, what happens to Girardi if they miss the playoffs?

Banned

They fire Cashman.
    "Every year, the infielders move a step back because you have lost some speed, and the outfielders move in a step because you have lost some of your power. When they can shake hands, you're finished."

Deity

Does it change your opinion of Torre?

(lol no)

Quote Originally Posted by TheKilo;343429;
    Does it change your opinion of Torre?

(lol no)
    lol of course not. It's funny. Everyone take a look at the very first post of this thread. Making the playoff would have been quite nice.

I'm not really blaming Girardi for this season, but it's more that I'm defending Torre.

I don't want to quote the entire thing because it's long, but refer to post number 55 on page 4 of this thread.

I know it's old, but great post Kilo.

EDIT: It reveals the stupidity of some of the arguments against Torre.