Register now to remove this ad

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: REVERSE DICKPUNCH ALERT!!! TORRE TO BE ASKED BACK TO MANAGE NYY

REVERSE DICKPUNCH ALERT!!! TORRE TO BE ASKED BACK TO MANAGE NYY

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?se...rts&id=5704479

I just told my dog to stay away from me for fear of punting. ANOTHER YR OF THE PLAYOFFS THEN A FIRST ROUND EXIT AWAIT!!! STRIKE UP THE DRUMS, I WANT ANOTHER PARTICIPATION BANNER!!! YEAH!!! AND EVEN BETTER, WHAT A GREAT WAY TO SHOW A YOUNG TEAM HOW TO BECOME GOOD THAN ALIENATING, ISOLATING AND OVERWORKING THEM UNTIL THEY NEED CORRECTIVE SURGERY OR PSYCHIATRIC ASSISTANCE TO PREVENT CAREER SUICIDE!!! I AM SO FUCKING EXCITED!!!!
    Hal sucks

Re: REVERSE DICKPUNCH ALERT!!! TORRE TO BE ASKED BACK TO MANAGE NYY

Quote Originally Posted by jacksonianmarch;296436;
    http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?se...rts&id=5704479

I just told my dog to stay away from me for fear of punting. ANOTHER YR OF THE PLAYOFFS THEN A FIRST ROUND EXIT AWAIT!!! STRIKE UP THE DRUMS, I WANT ANOTHER PARTICIPATION BANNER!!! YEAH!!! AND EVEN BETTER, WHAT A GREAT WAY TO SHOW A YOUNG TEAM HOW TO BECOME GOOD THAN ALIENATING, ISOLATING AND OVERWORKING THEM UNTIL THEY NEED CORRECTIVE SURGERY OR PSYCHIATRIC ASSISTANCE TO PREVENT CAREER SUICIDE!!! I AM SO FUCKING EXCITED!!!!
    I'd love to see the Yankees ask him to come back and then Torre to leave....with Posada, Rivera, Pettite, and A-Rod just to stick it to the boss

Hank Steinbrenner has been making more and more appearances. I have a feeling George is done as "the boss". He probably still thinks Reggie is on the team.
    Hal sucks

Guess the Picture Puzzle

by: bbdoc

First correct answer wins one reverse dickpunch.
    Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they hide is crucial. Aaron Levenstein

Fenway Resident

Yankees FO is dreading the free agent players (Arod, Rivera and Posada) leaving if Torre is fired. Ah another year of Jacko and his rants about what moves he does each game, old times will be here again
    "See what you have to ask yourself is what kind of person are you? Are you the kind that sees signs, sees miracles? Or do you believe that people just get lucky? Or, look at the question this way: Is it possible that there are no coincidences?"

Called it!

Quote Originally Posted by riverside sluggers;296446;
    Yankees FO is dreading the free agent players (Arod, Rivera and Posada) leaving if Torre is fired. Ah another year of Jacko and his rants about what moves he does each game, old times will be here again
    at least I am consistent. I want nothing to do with Joe Torre.
    Hal sucks

This is good news for Sox fans. This will help the Yankees retain their aging superstars for contracts that go well beyond their days as productive players. I am sure that they will also break the bank to keep ARod until age 30-40. That should prompt Captain Giggles to march into Cashman and demand and get a 3 or 4 year extension when he has 1 maybe 2 years left at SS. All of this, of course, will detract from their real need --- building a pitching staff.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

Evil Emperor

Quote Originally Posted by jacksonianmarch;296438 View Post
    Hank Steinbrenner has been making more and more appearances. I have a feeling George is done as "the boss". He probably still thinks Reggie is on the team.
    Yeah, but Hal is the one who's in line after George I believe, right?

...Wow, a little surprised. I'll just reserve my comments for right now..

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter;296450;
    This is good news for Sox fans. This will help the Yankees retain their aging superstars for contracts that go well beyond their days as productive players. I am sure that they will also break the bank to keep ARod until age 30-40. That should prompt Captain Giggles to march into Cashman and demand and get a 3 or 4 year extension when he has 1 maybe 2 years left at SS. All of this, of course, will detract from their real need --- building a pitching staff.
    Hopefully they'll sign them all...

then bolster their pen by stealing Gagne from with a 4 year, 60 million contract.
    Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they hide is crucial. Aaron Levenstein

with special thanks to TMW.

Super Moderator

Jacko, I told you that it wasn't a given. So much for that "bittersweet" ALDS loss. Sucks for you.

Quote Originally Posted by schillingouttheks;296858;
    Jacko, I told you that it wasn't a given. So much for that "bittersweet" ALDS loss. Sucks for you.
    bitter. bitter. bitter.

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
    Hal sucks

Deity

Bobby Abreu is a goofy lookin' dude.

Quote Originally Posted by YAZMAN;296853;

with special thanks to TMW.
    LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: !!! This might be wallpaper material!
    "Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!"
    -John Belushi