Register now to remove this ad

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: seabeachfred is now a Rockies fan

seabeachfred is now a Rockies fan

No joke.

Quote Originally Posted by seabeachfred on DodgerBlues
    Since my disappointing Dodgers didn't make the playoffs this year, I'm not going to hesitate to root for the Rockies. I'm quickly falling in love with this team.

Re: seabeachfred is now a Rockies fan

Then he needs to change his username to lakebeachfred.
    Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they hide is crucial. Aaron Levenstein

How about "Fickle Fan Fred"

Super Moderator

:lol: :lol: :lol: x100000000 @ SBF.

Legend

God I hate that guy... pick a fucking team. It's simple, really.

Thanks for the update, Lugo. Make sure to keep us informed next year when he switches again.
    ""There are no asterisks in this life, only scoreboards... and ours is currently reading 'fucked'." -- Ari Gold, Entourage

Deity

If you read the thread he claims a moderator did it.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by TheKilo;293783;
    If you read the thread he claims a moderator did it.
    Well, it's still his fault that his altered post can still be taken seriously, whether it's his or not. :lol:

Major Leaguer

One of the moderators there did a Rickey Henderson-type response to Fred's accusation.
    Gil Hodges for the HOF

i didnt mind fred
    i found it fascinating that a dozen dodger fans chased him over here and drove him back

last we heard from him he was the hardest core 60 year old sox fan ever despite him only liking the sox for ....?? years
    i think he suffers inside

U guys know which boards he is posting at now?

Legend

I'm not sure but I don't think the Rockies have any message boards aside from their official websites because not enough people care(d?) about them... so I haven't a clue.:lol:
    ""There are no asterisks in this life, only scoreboards... and ours is currently reading 'fucked'." -- Ari Gold, Entourage

Jeter Jeter peter eater RedSoxRooter's Avatar

Another 5 minutes of my life I'll never get back...

Personal Data"I'm a retired teacher from Arcadia, CA. My wife and I are fans of the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim. Vlad Guerrero!"
    Member Name: seabeachfred
    Hometown: Arcadia
    Home State: CA
    IM Contact: seabeachfred (Yahoo!)
    Interests: Subways, history, ice cream, and baseball forums.
    I boycott Dodger Stadium
    Posted by seabeachfred on Fri Aug 03, 2007 06:21 pm

They may have the best team in the NL, and the guys and girls in Los Angeles are great eye candy, but I will continue to boycott Dodger Stadium.

You may be asking yourself, "WHY, Fred?"

Well, it's simple. When Dodger Stadium opened in 1962, it was a hot April day, and the game was sold out. I had just eaten a footlong Dodger Dog with some yellow mustard on it, and I was so thirsty. I needed something to wash down the ridiculous fire in my mouth from the French's yellow mustard. It was hotter than the depths of a high school catcher's jock. Trust me, I would know... I used to coach the junior varsity baseball team at Arcadia High School. I even donated a jersey to the school many years later. I haven't seen it displayed yet at the school, but I know they're just waiting for the perfect opportunity to retire my jersey.

Well, my mouth was flaming, like the fans in San Francisco, and I needed something to quench my thirst. I searched far and wide, high and low, only to end up disappointed when I found out that there were no water fountains installed. I debated within myself whether I fork over $1.40 (that was a lot of money at the time, on a teacher's salary) for a root beer, or if I should make my way to the immaculate troughs in the mens' restrooms to dunk my head in the cool running waters. Alas, I just decided that neither was acceptable. I left the game early, and I have never been back. A few weeks later, the Dodgers had installed water fountains, so I don't know why I am still boycotting the stadium... but I am a man of character, and that is why I am a Boston Red Sox fan. I have rooted for that team since 2004 because they are the best team in baseball. I have their cap prominently displayed above my desk alongside my Dodgers, Angels, and Cardinals caps.
    http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn...11c559bdfccaa2

Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxRooter;294302;
    Another 5 minutes of my life I'll never get back...

http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn...11c559bdfccaa2
    LMAO.

Haha.

jesus is that fuckin guy toast or what....

I am a Boston Red Sox fan. I have rooted for that team since 2004 because they are the best team in baseball. I have their cap prominently displayed above my desk alongside my Dodgers, Angels, and Cardinals caps.

what a schmekel