Register now to remove this ad

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shut up, TW101

Deity

Re: August 5th @ Seattle

Quote Originally Posted by TedWilliams101;281417;
    No shit. He started 2-0. When you start 2-0 with the bases loaded with a pitcher who can't find the zone and has not much stuff today, you should kill the ball or walk, not hit a weak grounder for a DP.
    Go make some subhuman comment about someone's kid being sick asshat.

someone can't take a joke

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by TedWilliams101;281420;
    someone can't take a joke
    there are lines

You can joke about anything so long as you exaggerate and don't send a bad message. I said in that post I wish nothing but the best for JD and his kid.

Deity

Yes, it completely erases any wrongdoing if you say "I'm just joking" when you make fun of someone (whom you have never met, btw) and their sick child.

Yes sir. Well done.

There was no wrong doing making a joke about him and his son. Its a joke, ie, not to be taken seriously. Get the stick outta ur ass.

Deity

Quote Originally Posted by TedWilliams101;281428;
    There was no wrong doing making a joke about him and his son. Its a joke, ie, not to be taken seriously. Get the stick outta ur ass.
    Make like Freddy Mercury and die of AIDS.

lol JUST KIDDING

/TW101

A joke is a joke. But if you notice, your joke was malicious; you want me to die. I didn't say anything malicious in my joke. If you took it as a horrible message, well, thats what YOU took from it, not what was actually there...

But yes, what you said is fine as a joke. Some might not like it, but you always are going to offend someone.

Deity

Quote Originally Posted by TedWilliams101;281430;
    A joke is a joke. But if you notice, your joke was malicious; you want me to die. I didn't say anything malicious in my joke. If you took it as a horrible message, well, thats what YOU took from it, not what was actually there...
    I don't want you to die. I said i was joking. I don't have to bear any responsibility from what I said because I was joking.

Maybe my example was a little extreme but do you get where I'm coming from? Asshat?

I have nothing against that as a joke. You didn't walk up to Mercury's family and say your glad he died of aids, you made a joke that is SUPPOSED to be in your face and a little "jeez, I can't believe he said that!" Thats the beauty of comedy and freedom of speech. Timing. I would never walk up to JD and say I hope his kid dies. I wouldn't make that joke to JD either now, cause his kid is sick and it isn't the right place/time. However, I said that from a baseball fan's point of view to fans as a joke.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by TedWilliams101;281430;

But yes, what you said is fine as a joke. Some might not like it, but you always are going to offend someone.
    You're an asshole, face it... we all have.

You must obviously think George Carlin is an asshole.

Deity

Quote Originally Posted by TedWilliams101;281438;
    God you're a moron. I knew there was a reason I had you on ignore.

If you're a soft fucking pussy and can't take a joke, then fine, think I'm an asshole. Really, I don't give a shit what the fuck you think.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by TedWilliams101;281438;
    Not an asshole but I'm not a big fan of his standup, to be honest. And besides... you, sir, are no George Carlin. There's subjects that are alright to joke about, and then there's things you shouldn't joke about. Guess which one this is! I'll give you two shots.

Go take another vacation from the Sox/board you pink hat wearing asshole.