Register now to remove this ad

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: *SPOILER ALERT* Harry Potter Discussion Thread!

Re: *SPOILER ALERT* Harry Potter Discussion Thread!

i thought the book was pretty good, there was a lot of stuff i didn't expect. so did harry die and like come back to life? i was really confused about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Soxfan#1;280371;
    I hope this encyclopedia explains reactions and aftermath of all the deaths and events.
    this just reminded me, my gf told me to check out mugglenet.com where i guess jk rowling did a question and answer peice and there are a lot of answers to loose ends there.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirabellifan;280697;
    i thought the book was pretty good, there was a lot of stuff i didn't expect. so did harry die and like come back to life? i was really confused about that.
    He never died. The only person that bothered to check if he was dead lied and said he was because she (Draco Malfoy's mother) just wanted to get into Hogwarts to find her son, and she thought that was the only way. Or something.

Major Leaguer

I know she's already said she's not going to make any more books about harry. But i really hope that if she decides to write some more she makes a sort of biography of Dumbledore's life. That would rock my socks.
    DeadHead

How you doin'? -Jerry Remy

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar

I wish Percy had died instead of Fred. She needed to kill both twins, or neither. Not one.
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

Should have axed all of the Malfoys.

Quote Originally Posted by Coco's Disciples;280724;
    He never died. The only person that bothered to check if he was dead lied and said he was because she (Draco Malfoy's mother) just wanted to get into Hogwarts to find her son, and she thought that was the only way. Or something.
    ya, but didn't he like see dumbledore in like "heaven" and then he like told him that he could like come back to life, idk.

It was just a hallucination.

Quote Originally Posted by Soxfan#1;281166;
    It was just a hallucination.
    in that Q&A i told you about she says its something like limbo, somewhere between life and death