Register now to remove this ad

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Free Adam123

Hybrid View

All-Star

Free Adam123

After looking back at some of the fights that adam123 was in, it looks like they were mainly instigated by other people just trying to shit on him. Adam may not be the sharpest tool in the shed but he just wants to talk about red sox baseball with the rest of us and it shows by the multiple accounts he made after his ban. If it was up to me, I'd give him one more chance. I just don't understand why he can't defend himself if someone makes up a fake PM by him and posts it on the site then goes on to call him an idiot...

FREE ADAM123!!!

Re: Free Adam123

His literary works are fun to read.

and although it was instigated he did start the thread of the year

Super Moderator

My brain has actually started to work again post-adam123.

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox34;270930;
    After looking back at some of the fights that adam123 was in, it looks like they were mainly instigated by other people just trying to shit on him. Adam may not be the sharpest tool in the shed but he just wants to talk about red sox baseball with the rest of us and it shows by the multiple accounts he made after his ban. If it was up to me, I'd give him one more chance. I just don't understand why he can't defend himself if someone makes up a fake PM by him and posts it on the site then goes on to call him an idiot...

FREE ADAM123!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox34;270228;
    Can we please ban this guy? This is a good message board and reading garbage like this definitely makes this place a hell of a lot worse. This site would be much better without Adam123's nonsense posts and his frequent jibber jabber and disses of everybody on the board. Adam, nobody has anything against you. If your posts were actually readable, people would appreciate you but all you do is post random illegible bs. BAN ADAM123.
    ???

i say keep him banned

Release the ban on him
    Ain't no thiing, but a chicken wiing
    http://www.projectwasted.com/upload/.../kobe_dunk.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by god is a redsox FAN!;271123;
    Release the ban on him
    I agree. When I'm not here doing it, he's the one giving everyone some comic relief.
    Treasurer of the Julio Lugo Fan Club

Release the ban on him
    Ban him, release him, I don't giving a flying monkey's ass to tell you the truth, but you should be banned for your avataar!LOL

Super Moderator

Release the ban on him
    Did God come to you in a dream and tell you this?

fr33 dis mang m i rite m i rite????
    2007 World Series Champs
    Quote Originally Posted by rician blast;306386;
    Regardless of Ellsbury being, as you put it, the "pride enjoy" and the FO being "prowd" of Buch...

All-Star

It looks like the majority wants him back, and for those who don't want him back and claim that his posts are annoying...just remember that there's an ignore option that the mods were pushing here a while ago so that's always an option.

Let's give Adam another chance.

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox34;271164;
    It looks like the majority wants him back, and for those who don't want him back and claim that his posts are annoying...just remember that there's an ignore option that the mods were pushing here a while ago so that's always an option.

Let's give Adam another chance.
    You mean you honestly haven't been fucking with the guy all along? Egging him on, setting him up to fail? Because there's no way anyone could legitimately like talking to the guy. It was like talking to a retarded wall.

All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by yeszir;271166;
    You mean you honestly haven't been fucking with the guy all along? Egging him on, setting him up to fail? Because there's no way anyone could legitimately like talking to the guy. It was like talking to a retarded wall.
    I don't like or dislike talking to him any more than any other poster. He brought his ideas to the table...maybe in a different way than everybody else but he definitely has his fair share of opinions and I just think that if it meant so much to him posting on this message board, the least we could all do is let him back in and if we need to, use the ignore button. I really don't think he purposely violated any rules and people are just giving him a hard time. :dunno:

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox34;271169;
    I don't like or dislike talking to him any more than any other poster. He brought his ideas to the table...maybe in a different way than everybody else but he definitely has his fair share of opinions and I just think that if it meant so much to him posting on this message board, the least we could all do is let him back in and if we need to, use the ignore button. I really don't think he purposely violated any rules and people are just giving him a hard time. :dunno:
    GAY POST!

"Knicks suck, Jets suck, Yankees suck"

-Peter Griffin, talking to a New Yorker