Register now to remove this ad

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: DodgerBlues is declaring war on TalkSox.

Super Moderator

Re: DodgerBlues is declaring war on TalkSox.

Shut the fuck up. Goddamn it you're so annoying.

hey man dodgerblue is the enemy here

What exactly happened between Talksox and Dodgerblues in the first place?

EDIT: By the way, at least MNiRG looks like he's ready to fight the good fight loo.

Super Moderator

Long story. The jist of it is that Fred came here, DB guys came here to harrass him and literally littered the forum with attacks on Fred, some members and yeszir recently went over to DB to have some "fun," and suddenly we're the provokers. It's ridiculous, but whatever floats their boat. No matter what you say to them, it's taken as antagonistic and a shot at the West Coast. Then things start to get nasty, and they declared "war" on us. :lol:

Supposedly we're supposed to get bombarded with spam today. Whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by schillingouttheks;266274;
    Long story. The jist of it is that Fred came here, DB guys came here to harrass him and literally littered the forum with attacks on Fred, some members and yeszir recently went over to DB to have some "fun," and suddenly we're the provokers. It's ridiculous, but whatever floats their boat. No matter what you say to them, it's taken as antagonistic and a shot at the West Coast. Then things start to get nasty, and they declared "war" on us. :lol:

Thanks, I was just curious as to what initially started this fight.

Quote Originally Posted by mynameisryangomes;266267;
    I REPEAT FUCK TROLL ARMY!!!!! DR. RYAN MR. GOMES
    Go away

I can safely say that this will not be happening.

Quote Originally Posted by schillingouttheks;266188;
    :lol:

Yeszir at DB is not Yeszir here. Yeszir here is M>R at DB.

One of you resourceful Dodger fans decided to make yeszir look stupid. Do you really think yeszir would randomly go to a board that he's not on good terms with and post his picture? HE'S NOT EVEN PROUD OF WHERE HE GOES TO SCHOOL! If you really, really thought that he would be dumb enough to post his picture at your site and brag about where he goes to school, that speaks loads about your intellect.

Linda was here because "he" was here to start shit with Fred. I don't know what your understanding was or how you guys twist your stories over there at DB, but again, you sound stupid when you don't know what you're talking about.

And don't start this no life shit. I'm posting on a message board, you're posting on a message board, it's all the same. You don't know me. Don't claim to know my life, thanks.

EDIT: I really have no problem with you guys being here. In fact, I've enjoyed a lot of the recent discussion that's been going on between the members from DB that post here and our members here.
    Wrong. "Linda Peritore" was here to F with Fred. "Linda" on the other hand was not, but she got banned because Riversidesluggers whined about his precious 24 episode being ruined.

Quote Originally Posted by Yaz'sTripleCrown;266280;
    Wrong. "Linda Peritore" was here to F with Fred. "Linda" on the other hand was not, but she got banned because Riversidesluggers whined about his precious 24 episode being ruined.
    So you're saying that, if I go through Linda's posts and find this to be the case and decide to unban Linda, you'll all stop posting links and references and declarations of war against this site?

Seems unlikely to me.

Quote Originally Posted by schillingouttheks;266190;
    I'll take your bet. Unlike someone else posted over there at DB (a majority of those posters who talk shit about this site have no idea what it's like to post here), we don't threaten to ban you if you don't agree with what we say. We're very open-minded. We just prefer to have a structure to how we run the site. I invite you to stay and chat with us as well about baseball and whatever the hell else you want to if you'd like. You probably won't considering the tension between our boards right now, but I'm pretty sure that no one will mind. Fred hasn't come up in discussion at all recently, and it's a nice breath of fresh air. Believe it or not, we've been getting along recently.
    BS. You banned Linda because "She" called out the homers who were in support of the Drew and Lugo signings, and apparently the truth hurts on this site. Show me where you were "open-minded" in your banning of Linda.

Quote Originally Posted by yeszir;266282;
    So you're saying that, if I go through Linda's posts and find this to be the case and decide to unban Linda, you'll all stop posting links and references and declarations of war against this site?

Seems unlikely to me.
    That would be a huge start.

Quote Originally Posted by Yaz'sTripleCrown;266285;
    That would be a huge start.
    Bullshit it would be. I'm already seeing waves of CA based users signing up here, all coming from the same computers that were already banned in the past. Once you guys get it in your tough guy heads to go "fuck up a forum" you aren't gonna stop.

Linda was a thinly veiled troll. So are you. Stop trying to act civilized about this when you're most likely leading the anti-talk"cocks" sentiment over there. We just want you to leave.

That's half of the story.

You missed the part where you banned most of the Dodger fans on this site before you went over to DB to have some "fun."

Quote Originally Posted by Yaz'sTripleCrown;266289;
    That's half of the story.

You missed the part where you banned most of the Dodger fans on this site before you went over to DB to have some "fun."
    Not my words, don't try to use them against me. They were banned because, even before I made a post at dodgerblues I saw what they were saying over there and determined that their intentions were not good.

If Linda really just wanted to talk baseball, he wouldn't have used the name Linda. I've never handed out a ban for no reason. I challenge you to find one that wasn't warranted. Just because you guys like to have an extremely loose, semi-chaotic atmosphere with extremely limited bans doesn't mean that we have to. You guys are parasites who insist on spreading your bullshit to every other forum you happen upon.

Quote Originally Posted by yeszir;266288;
    Bullshit it would be. I'm already seeing waves of CA based users signing up here, all coming from the same computers that were already banned in the past. Once you guys get it in your tough guy heads to go "fuck up a forum" you aren't gonna stop.

Linda was a thinly veiled troll. So are you. Stop trying to act civilized about this when you're most likely leading the anti-talk"cocks" sentiment over there. We just want you to leave.
    1) Why was Linda banned?

2) There are a lot of us who work together and have the same IP address in our building.

3) If I had the power to stop the DB onslaught, are you saying you would not be interested?

4) Other than the Fred thing (which was funny to us at the time, but has already played itself out -- Fred doesn't post at DB anymore, which was the whole point of it), the DB people have not been trolls here.

We are asking that you unban the DB people, and Talksox and DB will be a peaceful, fun community. Talksox members will be welcomed at DB, and vice versa, and there will be no future trolling. This is what DB offers.