Register now to remove this ad

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: DodgerBlues is declaring war on TalkSox.

Re: DodgerBlues is declaring war on TalkSox.

Quote Originally Posted by Yaz'sTripleCrown;266667;
    Holy shit. You just banned Gammons for that? I thought you said you guys had a sense of humor.
    Multiple accounts aren't allowed at Talksox, and I know for a fact that he was coming from the same computer as YazsTripleCrown. But, in an effort to make peace, he's been unbanned.

Quote Originally Posted by yeszir;266590;
    This may have been a few pages ago (I'm catching up) but what the fuck Fred. You're not making this any easier, nor are you making any friends.

yeszir, I have a suggestion that might just tone things down permanently. Is it possible to jettison "Fights and Crap" for at least a month or so? This way the poster who want to post here can talk about baseball, their respective teams, the pennant races, and not have to get into personalities. The ones from DB who want to discuss baseball issues will stay and become positive contributers; the rest will go back wherever they desire to.

We have enough on our plates with our respective teams. The rest isn't needed.

Super Moderator

There's nothing stopping them from littering the forums that contain baseball talk if fights and crap was to be closed for a bit. If there are going to be spammers and other provocative members, I'd rather keep them in fights and crap. Fred, no one's forcing you to come into this thread. Put them on ignore and stick to baseball. You've said so many times that you're going to ignore them, yet you keep crawling back into this thread.

this is pretty fucking funny
    2007 World Series Champs
    Quote Originally Posted by rician blast;306386;
    Regardless of Ellsbury being, as you put it, the "pride enjoy" and the FO being "prowd" of Buch...

Deity

Do these people think they're clever? Or funny?

You just know this is going to end up with a F&C subfolder called "The Dodger Blues Reservation" where the DB influx are allowed to piss in Fred's cornflakes, photoshop the hell out of people and maybe even going so far as...publicly questioning Theo's moves.

Okay, maybe not that last one.

But you know everyone else would treat the DB Reservation like "that one sketchy dive bar". You know what it stands for, you've heard all the stories about the unspeakable things that go on in there - but you're too damned curious not to look. Your parents will scold you that the "DB Reservation forum is a gateway forum to Dodger Blues-ery".
    Fear the Mooninite.

Do most talkcockers think we're still here to make trouble? We're not here to be completely nonsensical or spammers and we're not here to make friends either. You guys seem to be having a tough time with this concept.

Sigh. East coasters.

Quote Originally Posted by yeszir;266649;
    Well you can just go fuck yourself, can't you?
    If I told you to fuck yourself, I'd get banned.

Fenway Resident

Quote Originally Posted by BillBuckner1986;267154;
    If I told you to fuck yourself, I'd get banned.
    Well duh, he's the reason why this website is up
    "See what you have to ask yourself is what kind of person are you? Are you the kind that sees signs, sees miracles? Or do you believe that people just get lucky? Or, look at the question this way: Is it possible that there are no coincidences?"

Fenway Resident

Quote Originally Posted by Metropolitan Cowboy;266453;
    That is true, he did benefit from everyone getting bloated contracts, but there is no way you can justify the Drew signing ever being worth 70 million. Why drop 70 million on a guy that only had a couple of good years when you have the largest FA center field class coming up next year?
    Last I checked the Sox organization has money. Also Lowell's 9 million, Schilling's $13.5 million, and Haz-Matt Clement's $10 million will come off of the books. I dont think just because of Drew's signing that it will take away any chance of signing a premeire center fielder. Plus they also have this kid in Pawtucket named Jacoby Ellsbury, seems to be doing alright in the minors
    "See what you have to ask yourself is what kind of person are you? Are you the kind that sees signs, sees miracles? Or do you believe that people just get lucky? Or, look at the question this way: Is it possible that there are no coincidences?"

This is my rifle....

Quote Originally Posted by A Fast Ball Called Fear;267146;
    Do most talkcockers think we're still here to make trouble?
    I'd say the answer to this question is found right in how it was posed.

Quote Originally Posted by riverside sluggers;267159;
    Last I checked the Sox organization has money. Also Lowell's 9 million, Schilling's $13.5 million, and Haz-Matt Clement's $10 million will come off of the books.
    And they're just going to replace those guys with some cheap rookies? BS.

This is too good not to post here.

Nice Pokemon cards, soldier!

Shortly after that picture was taken my nanny stole my Snorelax card and I had a temper tantrum.

Quote Originally Posted by Yaz'sTripleCrown;267194;
    And they're just going to replace those guys with some cheap rookies? BS.
    No, but the money can be used to get other good players.