Register now to remove this ad

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ATTN: TGov, Castigs850, Animal, GIARSF

Re: ATTN: TGov, Castigs850, Animal, GIARSF

You know, I could understand if a guy got pissed at repeatedly being called a faggot, but not if he kept sucking dick. Bottom line, if you don't like being made to look stupid, then stop making stupid posts.
    this is the point he was trying to make. IE, if you dont want to be called a dumbass, stop posting dumbass shit. I know it is hard, but try to comprehend.

Only reason it's a dumbass point, is because you don't agree with it. An opinion is an opinion. Whether it looks neat on the internet or not, it's an opinion. No one has a higher standard in life to say whether someone else is wrong or not. You argue the point, but you don't just say you're a dumbass.... you should be shot, or beaten as a child. That makes no sense at all. That gets nothing accomplished.

Like the saying goes, Winning an argument online is like the special olympics, you're still retarded either way.

I've come to realize that with the ass clowns on this board.
    Ain't no thiing, but a chicken wiing
    http://www.projectwasted.com/upload/.../kobe_dunk.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by god is a redsox FAN!;233395;
    Only reason it's a dumbass point, is because you don't agree with it. An opinion is an opinion. Whether it looks neat on the internet or not, it's an opinion. No one has a higher standard in life to say whether someone else is wrong or not. You argue the point, but you don't just say you're a dumbass.... you should be shot, or beaten as a child. That makes no sense at all. That gets nothing accomplished.

Like the saying goes, Winning an argument online is like the special olympics, you're still retarded either way.

I've come to realize that with the ass clowns on this board.
    that is only true in Kentucky.

yea yea yea, since you've lived here for 19 years of your life, you would know...

Quote Originally Posted by god is a redsox FAN!;233400;
    yea yea yea, since you've lived here for 19 years of your life, you would know...
    nah, never lived near the incest state.

but yet you think you know everything about it...... understandable how you have so much knowledge over my home state. You're right you do know more than me about it.

Quote Originally Posted by god is a redsox FAN!;233404;
    but yet you think you know everything about it...... understandable how you have so much knowledge over my home state. You're right you do know more than me about it.
    At least you got something right. You are learning.

You are just as intelligent as the rest of these fools. You know you guys are well educated people.... so much more educated then the rest of the world. Do you guys have your own elite group... where you can point at everyone else and laugh?

Quote Originally Posted by god is a redsox FAN!;233409;
    You are just as intelligent as the rest of these fools. You know you guys are well educated people.... so much more educated then the rest of the world. Do you guys have your own elite group... where you can point at everyone else and laugh?
    yeah we do. And we only allow the really smart people in. The council has decided that you dont make the grade. Disqualified by state of residence. Sorry lady.

Super Moderator

You're doing exactly what he wants you to, giarsf. Just let it go.

Seriously though, if you don't want to be considered a dumbass, don't act like one.

didn't want in your group. I'm doin' just fine on the outside laughing at the people on the inside.

Quote Originally Posted by schillingouttheks;233412;

Seriously though, if you don't want to be considered a dumbass, don't act like one.
    You're one to talk

Quote Originally Posted by schillingouttheks;233412;

and therein lies the point. It just shows GIARSF what Kilo was alluding to. As dumb as this thread is, it is kinda funny to see the halfwits get sucked in.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by god is a redsox FAN!;233415;
    You're one to talk
    Sigh. Some people never quit to amaze me. You're a true product of the US Educational System.

By the way, the notion "don't act like a dumbass if you don't want to be treated like one" isn't an opinion. It's a fact. If you act like a dumbass, you'll be treated like one. I don't recall being treated like one, but I can certainly recall numerous occasions in which you looked like and were called out for acting like one.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by jacksonianmarch;233416;
    and therein lies the point. It just shows GIARSF what Kilo was alluding to. As dumb as this thread is, it is kinda funny to see the halfwits get sucked in.
    I know. I've included my two cents and now I'm not talking about it anymore. GIARSF and the other idiots can continue to vent in here while we laugh at their frustration. GIARSF says he sits back and laughs but shits his pants and gets on his soapbox when someone speaks the truth.