Register now to remove this ad

Thread: anyone?

anyone?

Live in the Burlington Vermont area on this site?

If so, are you interested in joining a for fun (free) fantasy league where we'd hold a real live (in person) draft?

Also hoping it'll grow to a beer once in a while and talking fantasy/real baseball without a keyboard.

If so, PM me. If you know of anyone who may fit this description, PM me.

Thanks
    "You can get a good look at a butcher's ass by sticking your head up there, but wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"
    Chris Farley (Tommy Callahan)

Re: anyone?

Everyone,
    I'm expanding this league to include anyone in the world because I'd like to get 10 folks. I've got 9 now and it's a head to head league so I want an even number. I'd take 1 or 3 people if interested. Beginners encouraged, most people in the league are fantasy rookies.

Auto-draft is March 25th.
    http://games.espn.go.com/flb/tools/l...leagueId=10406

Let me know if you're interested.
    "You can get a good look at a butcher's ass by sticking your head up there, but wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

if you go live draft on yahoo, I will certainly be in.

I agree with Jacksonian, in that a live draft is much better.

Major Leaguer

I'd be interested if it was live, but id be in my fourth league. Am i biting more then i can chew being in my rookie year?
    DeadHead

How you doin'? -Jerry Remy

This is my first time and one league for me is too much ha ha!
    Treasurer of the Julio Lugo Fan Club

I understand that live draft is better, but we've had a hard time getting a date where everyone can get together-- and I've seen the results of a partial live/partial auto pick draft.

Right now it's committed to ESPN (I've already got 8 people set up there) and it's committed to autodraft. I'd like one more person.

Let me know.