Register now to remove this ad

View Poll Results: Who is the better poster?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • BoSox34

2 33.33%
  • One Red Seat

4 66.67%

Thread: haha it was funny so i had to

haha it was funny so i had to

Who is the better poster? It's painfully obvious, and neither would make the thread, so I did.

Re: haha it was funny so i had to

kid votes for himself :lol:

what a tool

All-Star

I'm a more valuable member because I actually help out. I created the fantasy football league and I am in the process of creating a basketball league too. If you look back at my past posts, many of my predictions have been true especially when nobody believed. ORS is just a delusional fan who thinks that everything he says is correct...but it isn't.

This is my rifle....

I have nothing to say.

Quote Originally Posted by One Red Seat;198128;
    I have nothing to say.
    wow thats a surprise

Tell me this, BoSox. What does fantasy football and fantasy basketball have to do with the site? It takes like 2 minutes to make a league. Also, what do your predictions have to do with anything? You're an idiot.

ORS isnt delusional.. he's probably one of the best, if not the best, poster here.

All-Star

I'm helping the community we have here by making the leagues and predictions show how much you know about the game.

Not at all.. when you predict something you have a 50% chance of getting it right.. plus with a little bit of knowledge (like who is playing, who has what players, basic shit) you should be able to get it right 90% of the time, anyone can do it.

Again making the leagues has nothing to do with talksox, but whatever you want to think.

ORS is a premier poster, who brings a lot of good info to the board. No offense to BoSox34. You are a good poster, and I appreciate your realistic view of the Sox. Some would call it pessimism, but I would not. Although ORS and I disagree about the FO plan, you'd need to step your up your game to surpass ORS.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

Quote Originally Posted by One Red Seat
    Off-Topic, but a follow up.

Ruffing is probably the least deserving pitcher in the HOF. He shouldn't make it out of the first round.
    Ohhhh, the painful memories

This is a totally, 100% worthless thread. No possible benefit can come of it, so consider it closed.