Register now to remove this ad

Thread: Thank you!

All-Star

Thank you!

http://www.yonkis.com/mediaflash/unmillon.htm

Alright, I'm really curious to know what the hell will happen once these animals reach 1 million. I'm probably gonna keep my laptop on for the next two days.

Super Moderator

Re: Thank you!

I think it actually takes a lot longer than that. Probably 1.5 or 2 weeks. Something crazy like that.

I've never seen this before, but the process of actually saying thank you 1 million times can take a very, very long time.

12 mins to get to 7k

roughly translates to around 28.57 hours if i did the math right. i did it a different way and got about 24.3.. either way itd take a bit more than a day.

All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by YanksHater213 View Post
    12 mins to get to 7k

roughly translates to around 28.57 hours if i did the math right.

You are right. I was just doing the math. Then again, I'm not sure if I was right either.

If they used real time (1 million seconds), it would take more than 11 days.

how i got 24.3 was i timed a minute, and they did 686 thank yous in the minute, so you figure thats the mean per minute. then i divided that number by 1,000,000 to see how many times that process of 686 would be repeated to get 1,000,000 and i got 1457.7 rounded up to 1458. then i took that number, and divided it by 60, since its equivalent to the minutes, and i got 24.3 hours.

Jeter Jeter peter eater RedSoxRooter's Avatar

I'm going to let this run overnight and see where it is when I wake up. It will probably kill my computer or something.

Jeter Jeter peter eater RedSoxRooter's Avatar

actually, screw that. I can't mute the volume.