Register now to remove this ad

Thread: Our server sucks, either down or slow as hell. A bunch of jerks are allowed to come i

Our server sucks, either down or slow as hell. A bunch of jerks are allowed to come i

Our server sucks, either down or slow as hell. A bunch of jerks are allowed to come in and dominate with foolish or inflamatory posts with no Mods or Amdin. watching the site. If these are the type of members you want, welcome to them.
    Dude...

Maybe you should quit.

Your bitching is getting real old.

Just Kidding...

I think this should site should have an 18 or over limit.. Im not saying you have to be 18 but you have to at least act like it. Put down your Star Wars figures put a thought together and dont feed the trolls..

Everyone who posted in that metswin06 thread should really get their fuckin heads checked..

You guys are what hes bitching about... Just act like big girls okay?
    "He had a bad game, but didn't get any run support"

-"Baseball Mastermind ThirdBase" after Schilling gave up runs like RobZombies mom gives up her sloppy gash behind the bowling alley..

Super Moderator

Re: Our server sucks, either down or slow as hell. A bunch of jerks are allowed to come i

:lol:

I would agree with that rule...assuming I'm a special exception

Re: Our server sucks, either down or slow as hell. A bunch of jerks are allowed to come i

I would accept this rule, as well.... assuming we wait until March 6th to implement it.

You know what else sucks even more than the server? A rod.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon_Papelboner View Post
    You know what else sucks even more than the server? A rod.
    Yet not as much as Mike Timlin and the 3 people that hit in the bottom of the 9th.